Live - Sunday football

Cacau goal ruled out. Offside. Good decision, was close but looked offside to me..

Home to Leyton Orient ;) or Arsenal of course... very happy with that draw... good bye Quad aha!

Wooooo!

Manchester United vs Arsenal/Leyton Orient in the next round.. Bring em on!

Home to Fulham or Bolton, good draw really, could have been much worse ^^)

Haha ManU vs Arsenal probly :DDDD Good thing..

City won 5-0 against notts county.

Yes.. City or Villa against Everton/Reading.. I'm very confident that Everton will beat reading and City/Villa. Come on Everton..

And Yes Home tie against Arsenal if they win today. Last time we played them in the FA cup home tie we won the double (PL and CL).

Yes.. City or Villa against Everton/Reading.. I'm very confident that Everton will beat reading and City/Villa. Come on Everton..

And Yes Home tie against Arsenal if they win today. Last time we played them in the FA cup home tie we won the double (PL and CL).

Everton can teach some of the Man City players what passion and committment is in football. Some of Man Citys players quite blatantly couldn't be arsed to play today and couldn't wait to get home.

Yess.... Leverkusen 4-2Stuttgart.. Sam was excellent and was too easy for Kiesslin. Before this Reinartz scored the 3rd goal.

Everton can teach some of the Man City players what passion and committment is in football. Some of Man Citys players quite blatantly couldn't be arsed to play today and couldn't wait to get home.

Why dont you worry about your team staying in the league? We are playing home and i think it will be completly different to the game today.

And we haven't beaten Villa yet..we might not even be against you. But we are home so it give us an advantage again.

Just as I started watching, Zamora made his comeback. :wub: Fulham to win 2-1 and Zamora to score.

Squillaci is proper pants ain't he?

Just a bit. Not even young either. Wenger's "experienced" buys seem a bit hit and miss. People like Arshavin and Sagna are offset by Squillaci and Silvestre.

Leyton Orient 0-1 Arsenal

Rosicky header. First goal for the club in 43 games.

Nay at losing to Bolton.

Yay at Zamora being back.

Lol at Baird/Petrov scuffle. Petrov hits him in the face, Baird rages, marches over and nuts him. Should of both got sent off really, Attwell had a terrible game.

Last thing we needed was another game :S
If only Shava's had gone in, them scoring wouldn't of mattered.

****** ****! :mad:

Leyton Orient 1-1 Arsenal.

Tehoue (who?) barges through Gibbs and Miquel and Almunia couldv'e done better with the shot. That's why you've been dropped mate, cos you're ****!