Live - Sunday football

They have took them to a replay fair play Orient...

If it ends 1-1, is it going to be extra time? Or is it a second leg?

Edit: nvm already posted. It's not good for Arsenal. They need to focus on the Barcelona tie. I want them to rape Barca.

Leyton Orient to win.

Just because it would be typical of Arsenal to beat the best team in the world then lose to a League One side.

Mehh, result was wrong - but I said it was typical Arsenal.

If it ends 1-1, is it going to be extra time? Or is it a second leg?

Edit: nvm already posted. It's not good for Arsenal. They need to focus on the Barcelona tie. I want them to rape Barca.

its over 1-1 replay at emirates

It's amazing how ecstatic Leyton are.
It's like they won the game with 5 goals.

'gotta love it.

Another game Arsenal cannot afford and hopefully the squad depth pays off there. Not sure when the tie is, but if it is before the next Barca game, Arsenal are in a bit of trouble with games coming up.

Fack sake.. Anyway I knew we were gonna get drawn with Man Utd. Hopefully we actually make it that far...

When we beat Barca everyone said 'wait until the nou camp they'll smash you'

When we draw with Orient and say 'Wait till Emirates'

Everyones like nooo you cant say that..

Glad to see Paddy V on the scoreline twice !! :O
Arsenal Team

Almunia -
Sagna, Miquel, Squillaci, Gibbs
Denilson Song, Rosicky (C) -
Arshavin, Chamakh, Bendtner

looks a strong team with young Spaniard Miquel starting :)

Since when is having an untried 18 year old (Miquel), a crappy and slow player (Squil) and an error-prone 37 year old who's been pushed out of the side by a 20 YO (Almunia/Szczesny) at the back a strong side?

Poor performance, poor result, and an extra game we didn't need in the run-in.

When we beat Barca everyone said 'wait until the nou camp they'll smash you'

When we draw with Orient and say 'Wait till Emirates'

Everyones like nooo you cant say that..

When we say " Wait until the Nou Camp" you say " You cant say that we have matched them today and can do it next time as well"

When we "yay well played orient" you say " Wait until the emirates."

Get off your high horse it works bother ****** ways.

---------- Post added at 11:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:51 PM ----------

Since when is having an untried 18 year old (Miquel), a crappy and slow player (Squil) and an error-prone 37 year old who's been pushed out of the side by a 20 YO (Almunia/Szczesny) at the back a strong side?

Poor performance, poor result, and an extra game we didn't need in the run-in.

That was a strong side.. All international bar the young Centre Back....

That was a strong side.. All international bar the young Centre Back....

By Arsenal standards, that isn't a strong side.. We were never going to put out 11 18 year olds, we never do..

---------- Post added at 11:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:58 PM ----------

Oh and Almunia isn't an international =)

Fair play to Orient. Its performances like this, and the sterling effort from Crawley that make me love the FA cup. I love the underdog story! Credit to the depth of the entire english league system, not just the strength of the prem!

By Arsenal standards, that isn't a strong side.. We were never going to put out 11 18 year olds, we never do..

---------- Post added at 11:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:58 PM ----------

Oh and Almunia isn't an international =)

All of them bar the young Centre Back has played League football this year, and not just subs appearances.

All of them Champions league football this year, and all of them against a top 6 sid this year.

All of them bar the young Centre Back has played League football this year, and not just subs appearances.

All of them Champions league football this year, and all of them against a top 6 sid this year.

By Arsenal's standards!

It was a second string side, bar Chamakh and Song.. We didn't make any substitutions and now we have to play another game in an already congested fixture list.

All credit to Orient, who held on well for 80 minutes despite Arsenal's goal, then took advantage of Arsenal's complacency and the inexperience of Miquel, who's half-hearted challenge and failure to close down Tehoue cost us.

Generally had a good game, though so pretty pleased with him.

Pretty poor to make excuses about your team selection against a lower league side.

By Arsenal's standards!

It was a second string side, bar Chamakh and Song.. We didn't make any substitutions and now we have to play another game in an already congested fixture list.

All credit to Orient, who held on well for 80 minutes despite Arsenal's goal, then took advantage of Arsenal's complacency and the inexperience of Miquel, who's half-hearted challenge and failure to close down Tehoue cost us.

Generally had a good game, though so pretty pleased with him.

It should of got the Job done though and didnt.. That is the bottom line, You ****** up today and a team that could on its own finish in the top 12 of the EPL, ****** up today... Bottom line is this is a poor poor result.

Pretty poor to make excuses about your team selection against a lower league side.

I'm not making excuses...

I'm just saying that it's annoying that our second string side couldn't beat them, and that we now have to play another game when that's the last thing we want right now.

I said credit to Orient... Arsenal's makeshift defence was poor for the goal - half-hearted challenge by Miquel who didn't close him down either, but he'll learn with experience & I was generally impressed.

Once again, we got complacent, and conceded late/dropped points (you know what I mean). This cup side just isn't good enough and there's several players I'd happily ship out - Rosicky, Almunia, Squillaci..

---------- Post added at 12:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:34 AM ----------

It should of got the Job done though and didnt.. That is the bottom line, You ****** up today and a team that could on its own finish in the top 12 of the EPL, ****** up today... Bottom line is this is a poor poor result.

Oh I know.

Bottom line is that we ****** up, obviously. Man Utd got away with it, we didn't. Would've liked to see Wilshere or someone in the team, though - I can understand not playing Fabregas/Nasri, especially after their captain's comments about how Arsenal players would be given a rough time basically.

Still - all we can do now is go out and put in a good performance whenever the replay is, and put out a stronger side against Utd (if we get there)