Live - Transfer deadline day

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 527
  • Views Views 29K
BREAKING NEWS VIA MUFCMOBILE:

Wayne Rooney is at the England training base today in London.

sorry had to be done seeing as there isn't any news coming out of Old Trafford today lol

Last edited:
I love Sky Sports News, they showed Matt Phillips scoring against us... BUT we won that game, and we haven't won a game since. :D

Thank you SSN. :wub:

Well, selling Babel is silly. Just after he says he wants to stay, we kick him out, he'll go Spurs and become one of the best players in England. We won't replace him and we'll be fcked.

If I was a Liverpool fan I'd want a winger, more than a striker.

Last edited:
West Ham are interested in signing a goalkeeper and Roma’s Brazilian No. 2 Doni is top of their wishlist.

Sky Sports reporting that Emmanuel Adebayor and Shay Given will be staying at Manchester City.

Aston Villa defender Curtis Davies is reportedly a loan target for Celtic.

Manchester United's Tom Cleverley is reportedly close to completing a loan transfer to Wigan Athletic.

More Birmingham news: The Blues are hoping to complete the £5m signing of Barcelona midfielder Alexander Hleb.

Birmingham have lodged an offer for 20-year-old Arsenal full-back Armand Traore on loan until the end of the season. The Blues are also thought to have begun negotiations with Russian side Spartak Moscow over a cut-price deal for versatile defender Jiranek, whose contract expires in December.

Shay Given will be allowed to leave the Republic of Ireland's training camp if an offer comes in for him today. Fulham and Arsenal have been linked with the Manchester City keeper.

Roma have reportedly offered Julio Baptista to Milan in exchange for Marco Borriello. Boriello is believed to be surplus to requirements at the San Siro following the arrival of Zlatan Ibrahimovic.

Joseph Yobo could make a loan switch to West Ham from Everton. Although why he would want to jump onto a sinking ship is beyond us.

Liverpool are being linked with a move for Utrecht's Ricky van Wolfswinkel. Newcastle are also reported to be tracking the striker.

Palermo have turned their focus back onto West Ham midfielder Valon Behrami, who could be on his way.

AC Milan want Robinho on the cheap and there could be a long way to go in negotiations before a deal is struck.

Asamoah Gyan has been seen at Sunderland, as Steve Bruce looks to wrap up a £12 million deal for the Ghanaian.

Eidur Gudjohnsen is ready to sign for Fulham on a year-long loan from Monaco after turning down Stoke.

Aston Villa are being linked with a shock move for Everton boss David Moyes. Robbie Keane will learn whether he will rot on the bench at Spurs or not? Spurs are also seen on Steven Pienaar. Rodrigo Moreno is arriving to sign for Bolton from Benfica. Wigan want to take Jason Roberts to the club again from Blackburn.

West Ham want to keep midfielder Scott Parker after rejecting a fresh £7 million bid from Tottenham

Blackpool need some more players and Strasbourg midfielder Mamadou Bah is top of the radar

Martin Waghorn could be set for a £2 million move to Leicester. West Brom want Rochdale defender Craig Dawson.

I sure hope this isnt true, or I go personaly to San Siro and kill Allegri, the idiot :@

Last edited:
ryan babel is on his way to spurs 9mil
WooHoo. This means we have about £20m to spend on a striker.

Now, if we can just get rid of Lucas as well, we'll have an even bigger budget for Torres' back-up.

Last edited:
I swear to god if we sign Babel, considering we could have signed Huntelaar for 1m more, I will throttle someone.

language people, language, you'd make even the roughest sailor blush

Looks like Carlton Cole will be Liverpool's new striker. Perhaps Babel jetting off to London could be West Ham on loan rather than Spurs?

Noting out of Old Trafford today, Was hoping for a sneaky bid for VDV

Id muchhh rather have C.Coel then Babel :'(

Back