Live - Transfer deadline day

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 527
  • Views Views 29K
Of course, my previous post could be all nonsense if they have already done all of that behind closed doors and he's literally just turned up to put pen to paper..

Who knows!

1755: You've got to love Tottenham on days like this, you just have to. They have five minutes to wrap it up, but get a load of this. Sky Sports News are claiming a deal could - COULD - be done for the Londoners to sign Netherlands international Rafael van der Vaart from Real Madrid. Unbelievable.

Dude, do you make a living out of redistributing old news or something?

what i want to no is, if any signings are made now... how are they allowed to stand?

I love how Stoke fans are bumming over Eidur Gudjohnsen and Jermaine Pennant. :S

You've got 2 and a half minutes to agree a fee, give him a medical, agree personal terms and get it all signed with enough time left to fax it off to the FA.

Sounds very, very unlikely.

You don't know whats happening behind the scenes mate they dont give up to date details every minute, im just praying it had.

Yeah everything can be done later so long as the Fa are informed of stuff before the deadline

You don't know whats happening behind the scenes mate they dont give up to date details every minute, im just praying it had.

Cough cough..

Of course, my previous post could be all nonsense if they have already done all of that behind closed doors and he's literally just turned up to put pen to paper..

Who knows!

**** we missed out on VDV :'(

May have happened mate, they dont find out everything as it happens, i remember last hear, they didnt find out some transfers till about an hour after the window ****. Have faith.

You've got 2 and a half minutes to agree a fee, give him a medical, agree personal terms and get it all signed with enough time left to fax it off to the FA.

Sounds very, very unlikely.

I don't think you have to do all that before the window shuts. I think the main thing is the players registration and details of the deal have to be passed over to the FAs concerned. Could be wrong though.

May have happened mate, they dont find out everything as it happens, i remember last hear, they didnt find out some transfers till about an hour after the window ****. Have faith.

Hope so!

Back