Live - Transfer deadline day

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 527
  • Views Views 29K
If i remember correctly the Berbatov deal 2 years ago was quite a bit after the window closed?

DONE DEAL! Wigan have confirmed the signing of Franco Di Santo on a three-year contract from Chelsea for an undisclosed fee.

Bentley's deal to Fulham hinges on this deal too appraently.

Didn't Arshavin's move to Arsenal go through like the next day?

If i remember correctly the Berbatov deal 2 years ago was quite a bit after the window closed?

That window was an exception due to the snow and ice disrupting travel, so the window was extended a few hours.

I am bursting for a pee! Hurry up Spurs - what's happening?

That window was an exception due to the snow and ice disrupting travel, so the window was extended a few hours.
Berbatov moved in the summer window your thinking of the January

The word is that Rafael van der Vaart is at Spurs Lodge. Remarkable. We'll let you know more about that as soon as we have it.

Berbatov moved in the summer window your thinking of the January

Possibly then, but if transfers are going to be completed after the alleged deadline then what's the point of having one?

I'd like to see VDV at Spurs.

The word is that Rafael van der Vaart is at Spurs Lodge. Remarkable. We'll let you know more about that as soon as we have it.

If hes at the lodge then this deal would have been put in place hours ago, so it would seem likely that it would have been done.

Really disappointed with Sullivan, Gold and Grant as the fans were promised at least 2 new signings. I know deals could have gone through but it seems unlikely now. I think we may be in trouble and could be heading out of the prem :(

Tottenham Hotspur

Rafeal Van der Vaart completed a £10,000,000 plus a bag of crisps deadline day move to Rosenborg BK on August 31st 2010

Quote from wikipedia

Back