Live - Tuesday's football

wouldnt have anything to do with missing Dunne would it

No, he's been the worst.

I've refrained from saying it, I've given him all the support, but this is too far now. This is too far.

Houllier out.

Blackpool, WOW!

And poor GodCubed :(

Spurs just took the lead against Newcastle, Lennon with the goal.

Balotelli Hat-trick.

& Dudley Campbell bangs one in for Blackpool!!!

Theres only oneee Aarronn Lennonnn ONEEE AARRONN LEEEENON

1-0 Spurs

---------- Post added at 09:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:18 PM ----------

Oh dear, how is Tiote not sent off?

Late in through vdV should have been a second yellow.

Need another goal to look comfortable. Anything can happen at 1 - 0 with any team, let alone Spurs (one clean sheet this season - in first match).

Last edited:
I'm going to sit in the corner and cry. Maybe play a Gerard Houllier emulation file, sign for Villa and use FMRTE to reduce my defender's teamwork to 3...

I'm going to sit in the corner and cry. Maybe play a Gerard Houllier emulation file, sign for Villa and use FMRTE to reduce my defender's teamwork to 3...

look on the bright side though, you will play coventry in the league for the first time in years :p

two quick goals for blackburn from kalinic and mame diouf and now kalinic has just been sent off.

Need another goal to look comfortable. Anything can happen at 1 - 0 with any team, let alone Spurs (one clean sheet this season - in first match).

Don't worry Billy, I'm sure no one saw you put ''Leeds 2-2 Portsmouth'' there and edit it out ;)

What does everyone think of my Football Coupon for tonight, I always do 4 draws and correct score of 2-2 for them all...

West Ham V Everton
Watford V Cardiff
Southampton V Huddersfield
Inverness CT V Kilmarnock

Quickest change of heart ever? :p

Not a change of heart. I want him out, but they won't get rid of him I bet. Hopefully Lerner will prove me wrong and chop him, but I doubt it.

watford 2-1 cardiff, sordell just scored

EDIT - 3-1 eustace scored when I was writing

two midlands teams getting spanked... please lets not make it 3, its gonna be cold tonight as it is!!

it is pleasing watching soccer special today though ^^)

What does everyone think of my Football Coupon for tonight, I always do 4 draws and correct score of 2-2 for them all...

West Ham V Everton
Watford V Cardiff
Southampton V Huddersfield
Inverness CT V Kilmarnock

that one definitely won't be 2-2 now as its 3-1

Feel sorry for Villa, all was looking really good for them and I thought Houllier would build on O'Neil's foundation. Make a public decision sooner Lerner.. back him or chuck him, Villa don't deserve to be in such a position this season with their squad and supporters.

No, he's been the worst.

I've refrained from saying it, I've given him all the support, but this is too far now. This is too far.

Houllier out.

How much longer do you think the board will stick with him? And who'd you like to see take over the reigns?