Live - Tuesday's football

Come on Baird, put in a third please! Stoke aren't looking like coming back, brilliant. Hope Leeds keep the lead.

How much longer do you think the board will stick with him? And who'd you like to see take over the reigns?

Depending on results, four or five games. I honestly have no idea about a manager, Martin Jol? Rijkaard? Doubtful whether they'd want to come. Hughton? ****, I'd support him.

Depending on results, four or five games. I honestly have no idea about a manager, Martin Jol? Rijkaard? Doubtful whether they'd want to come. Hughton? ****, I'd support him.

Rafa ;)

Fabian Delph off injured. This kid can't catch a break.

Hughton could be a good shout, can't do much worst current anyhow. Maybe Houllier can attract some quality players in the window, but I don't see it :S

There isn't a word for the frustration I'm feeling now. The closest you can get is the noise a skull makes when it hits a wall.

My heart bleeds for you mate ^^)

however... im sure the story wont be dissimilar this evening oO)

Hughton could be a good shout, can't do much worst current anyhow. Maybe Houllier can attract some quality players in the window, but I don't see it :S

He was linked with Fofana, who is very good, but past that? Jamaican internationals. Sigh.

We onlyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed 10 mennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!

Tamas sent off for Albion... 3-1 down against 10 men and gets himself sent off oO)

Lol.. Mario Balotelli scores a hat-trick and David Silva gets Man of the Match.

He was linked with Fofana, who is very good, but past that? Jamaican internationals. Sigh.

Fofana is really young too, he could use a couple proven, experienced players who can make an impact when they join. The defence seriously needs sorting too, January will be interesting times too.

BLACKPOOL have only gone and scored XD

against the run of play is an understatement