Liverpool accept Babel bid

Reaction score
Liverpool FC this afternoon announced they had accepted a bid from TSG 1899 Hoffenheim for the transfer of Dutch international Ryan Babel.
babel_4c2a1376619d7877886348.jpg

The Bundesliga Club have now been given permission to discuss personal terms with the player, who has travelled to Germany.

http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/news/latest-news/reds-agree-babel-deal

Opinions? I think he's a great player, just hasnt been consitent enough or had enough games in a row. Good luck for the future anyways.

got so much potential yet fufilled absolute none of it... think right club and he will shine

I was going to make this thread but was sure somebody else would first, thanks! :D

Personally I'll be sad to see him leave, I like him as a player and seems an alright person. Not only that but he's a beast on FM!

Good thing about him going to Hoffenheim is that they are rich, so hopefully we'll see a nice transfer fee.

He'll become a legend there. Still, we need rid of Jovanovic, and all the other ****.

---------- Post added at 09:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:55 PM ----------

I was going to make this thread but was sure somebody else would first, thanks! :D

Personally I'll be sad to see him leave, I like him as a player and seems an alright person. Not only that but he's a beast on FM!

Good thing about him going to Hoffenheim is that they are rich, so hopefully we'll see a nice transfer fee.

5M apparently. Horrible.

type of player, i'd wouldn't mind down Birmingham, now that the keane deal is over.

£7m I've heard :S Good player, just didn't cut it. For that I do blame Rafa (And I'm a huge fan) but it just didn't work out.

All the best Ryan. Thanks for the winner at Anfield against United. And that twitter picture.

7 million euros. Very poor piece of business by Liverpool there.

7 million euros. Very poor piece of business by Liverpool there.

A loss of 3.5 million isn't that bad. Gone, finally but as Alex said, thanks for the goals against United and Lyon, and the Twitter picture. All the best for the future Ryan :)

HAve you seen him play?!

Yes and is worth more than 7 Million in this inflated market tbh. He has all the tools to become very good left winger just didnt happen for him at Liverpool. And he was not preferred either.

had good potential ...never happened tho :/

make way for suarez now ! ( i hope )

He is *****, they have done well to get 7 million. Hoffenheim have been mugged

It's a shame, he hasnt been given a chance to shine here. His performances from the bench this season have been brilliant, so I'll be sad to see him leave :S And a good person to follow on Twitter too ;)

A loss of 3.5 million isn't that bad. Gone, finally but as Alex said, thanks for the goals against United and Lyon, and the Twitter picture. All the best for the future Ryan :)

I rate him much higher tbh. Him and Nani were going the same way till year back. Always thought Liverpool didn't use him properly. Should have played him more.

It's a shame, he hasnt been given a chance to shine here. His performances from the bench this season have been brilliant, so I'll be sad to see him leave :S And a good person to follow on Twitter too ;)

Has he? He's been average at best.
Hope this dosen't affect Suarez deal.

Has he? He's been average at best.
Hope this dosen't affect Suarez deal.

Average? I don't even like him that much, but when he's come off the bench for us, he's played well. The only player that actually showed some determination under Hodgson, would always chase the ball and showed some nice skills out there, don't know how you didn't spot it :S Each to their own I suppose.

Anyway, hopefully it will pave the way for a Suarez move, that would be very useful!

Kennys first swing of the axe - who's next?

Thanks for coming off the bench v Arsenal in Champs League.....best memory of what you could do. Good Luck.

HAve you seen him play?!

He cost you more then that.. and he has pace and had the X factor

Kennys first swing of the axe - who's next?

Thanks for coming off the bench v Arsenal in Champs League.....best memory of what you could do. Good Luck.

This sale was on the cards before Kenny came in, i think this is more comolli idea.