Liverpool accept Babel bid

This sale was on the cards before Kenny came in, i think this is more comolli idea.

Yeah I think it was more Comolli than Dalglish.

Potentially/hopefully paves the way for Suarez?...

LOL, it was reported that he would be in an swap deal with suarez...guess Liverpool ain't after him after all.

LOL, it was reported that he would be in an swap deal with suarez...guess Liverpool ain't after him after all.

Sorry, I didn't realise you had insider knowledge.

If you read what was said in various threads etc, you'd see we've enquired about Suarez and are after him.

Yeah I think it was more Comolli than Dalglish.

Potentially/hopefully paves the way for Suarez?...

Guess it could be, it will be a big scrap for him though....

I'd be surpired if we're the only ones after him, but he apparently has a soft spot for Liverpool. And here he has the chance to help re-build this team, and become a vital part of it.

Doesnt really warrant its own thread tbh. . . .
I really dont see pool getting Suarez though, If their bid is accepted I would bet my house on SAF and Harry Redknapp equaling it.

had good potential when signed but he has never lived up to it. Hopefulll Hoffenheim goes better for him. Even more hopeful that he continues his legendary twitter posts ;)

Doesnt really warrant its own thread tbh. . . .
I really dont see pool getting Suarez though, If their bid is accepted I would bet my house on SAF and Harry Redknapp equaling it.

SAF?! Why on earth would he want Suarez? With Nani, Valencia, Giggs, Hernandez, Rooney and Berbatov?!

Ahh I see, you're a United fan.

Yeah definitely. I'm up for a scrap, let's get on it.

I meet you outside ******

SAF?! Why on earth would he want Suarez? With Nani, Valencia, Giggs, Hernandez, Rooney and Berbatov?!

Ahh I see, you're a United fan.

He might see him as EDV long term replacing, his reflexs are awesome... ;)

I'm telling you if I had his spead and agility (and to some extent his shooting ability) then I would be one of the best in the League.

Shame there is no substitute for a footballing brain.

A loss of 3.5 million isn't that bad. Gone, finally but as Alex said, thanks for the goals against United and Lyon, and the Twitter picture. All the best for the future Ryan :)

It's 7 million euros I think, so it's only 5 million in pound. Considering the fact that you had signed him for 11.5 million pound, a 6.5 million pound loss is kinda huge... My information might be wrong though.

1 down only about 5 more to go, I just hope we get some top quality replacements in else we are going to struggle even more than we are allready.

Sorry to say this but I think Rafa kind of ruined Babel. He would play really well in one game and you would think he would go on a run. Next game not even on bench?? oO)

Can Steve Kean make a cheeky bid for him now? |)

1 down only about 5 more to go, I just hope we get some top quality replacements in else we are going to struggle even more than we are allready.

Kenny knows that the squad is small enough already so the fact that a player is leaving almost guarantees new players will be coming in, you would think

Kenny knows that the squad is small enough already so the fact that a player is leaving almost guarantees new players will be coming in, you would think

Kenny Ultimately gets no choice in who goes and well who comes in, Comolli is incharge of transfers and Kenny is just a caretaker.