Liverpool agree £2m Wilson deal

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 66
  • Views Views 3K
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is he a centre back?

I'm hoping he's a left back cos we've got nobody on the left!

The new Alan Hansen for Liverpool. ;)

But yea, looks like another decent signing for Hodgson. Liverpool might actually be good this season after all..

Good news on paper. Could be a real steal, he's what Scotland are talking about atm.

Liverpool needed to bring in some more British talent, Liverpool had the least in the league last season.

Is he a centre back?

I'm hoping he's a left back cos we've got nobody on the left!

He's both. Only 14 league appearances last season, so dont expect immediate impact.

[Unless he was injured]

He has picked up quite a few honours already.

Good luck to him, bit disappointed with the fee but can't argue as he was in the last year of his contract. Liverpool have go themselves a steal, he is class.

It's all coming together nicely, muahahahahahaha.

Next year is our year ;)

great signing. I'm not happy about all these players leaving rangersXDhope we get some players in sooner rather than later. last year he looked the part and at only 17 so can only mean good things for liverpool

Watched him twice. Against Hearts (he scored) and against Unirea Urziceni in the Champions League. He was brilliant in both games. Although only being just over 6 foot he wins most things in the air, times his challenges superbly and he brings the ball out of the defence very well, often picking out brilliant passes (short and long). Another good signing Hodgson :)

Watched him twice. Against Hearts (he scored) and against Unirea Urziceni in the Champions League. He was brilliant in both games. Although only being just over 6 foot he wins most things in the air, times his challenges superbly and he brings the ball out of the defence very well, often picking out brilliant passes (short and long). Another good signing Hodgson :)
Sounds good, relatively versatile player, only young, and can be tutored hopefully by Carra. Shelvy & Wilson should be handy for the FA Cup

Replacement for Soto?

He's great on FM, hopefully he becomes as good in real life too :D

Soto has been impressive when given a run in the team, can be a beast in the air in our box and opponents, unlucky not to score more than 1 goal last season.

Glad to see we have got Danny Wilson, hes going to develop into a awesome leftback/Centreback and with the tutoring of Carragher and Roy he could turn out to be a rock.

The last 2 days have got me really excited for the start of the season now, Who says we cant win the league! :P

Stunning signing for the fee involved - Wilson will be Scotland's next big star, he's a defender in the mould of Rio Ferdinand - good presence, pacy, comfortable with the ball at his feet and will chip in with the odd goal.

He'll be in the Liverpool first eleven regularly by the end of the season.

****** 'ell who are we not going to sell. he will be world class no doubt about it. fm said so 8-|

Stunning signing for the fee involved - Wilson will be Scotland's next big star, he's a defender in the mould of Rio Ferdinand - good presence, pacy, comfortable with the ball at his feet and will chip in with the odd goal.

He'll be in the Liverpool first eleven regularly by the end of the season.

I agree with most except the last sentence. The lad is only 18 and has a lot to learn. Doubt he will be a regular come the end of the season, I reckon he will get between 10-15 appearances this season. Wilson becoming a regular nearer the back end of next season would me more realistic imo.

He's been impressive this year.. in the SPL. Let's see him step up into the Premier League.

FOR **** SAKE WALTER SMITH. He seriously needs to stop selling all our players.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back