Liverpool agree Adam fee

Good signing, Adam performed well for Blackpool last season and fair play on him for wanting to stay in the Premiership rather than dropping down a division, hope he does well at any rate

Welcome to the Liverpool bench.

Yeah. The bench he might stay at. Don't see where he could be slotted in central midfield.

He isn't gonna get any gametime. yeah as a last minute sub perhaps.

Meireles, Gerrard, Lucas, Spearing, Henderson, Poulsen, Shelvey, Aquilani and now Adam. That's a little bit too many CMs, don't you all think so?

He isn't gonna get any gametime. yeah as a last minute sub perhaps.

Squad depth/rotation dependant on opposition? We have Gerrard, Lucas, Meireles, Aquilani, Spearing, Henderson (who'll be winger I'd say), Meireles'll be leaving, Gerrard's injuries seem to be occuring more often. Lucas/Spearing as DM's rotating, Gerrard, Aquilani, Adam rotating?

Squad depth/rotation dependant on opposition? We have Gerrard, Lucas, Meireles, Aquilani, Spearing, Henderson (who'll be winger I'd say), Meireles'll be leaving, Gerrard's injuries seem to be occuring more often. Lucas/Spearing as DM's rotating, Gerrard, Aquilani, Adam rotating?

Kenny already said that Meireles and Aquilani are staying. So Adam is pretty ******.

Meireles to Inter and Sneijder to Man Utd? I like the sound of that.

Two players to Blackpool, Shelvey on loan, Konchesky permanently, rumour be it.

What's the deal with speculation about Meireles leaving? He had a good season, who wants him gone? Himself or Dalglish?

What's the deal with speculation about Meireles leaving? He had a good season, who wants him gone? Himself or Dalglish?

If anyone it'll be FSG wanting to offload him before his resale starts to drop. Given how solid we are in central midfield now it may be that Raul will be designated surplus to requirements. There also might be a bit of resentment from the player over a lack of an improved contract which he was promised by the previous ownership if reports are to be believed.

good player but could be a case of big fish in a little pond.

Back