Liverpool can win title - Evans

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 83
  • Views Views 5K
Agreed but you are still worse than Utd, City and Chelsea.

True, that's why I say we're not able to win it.

Sadly, not many Liverpool fans want to realize that.

True, that's why I say we're not able to win it.

Sadly, not many Liverpool fans want to realize that.

Top 4 for Liverpool would be a very impressive season and something to really grow on.

Top 4 for Liverpool would be a very impressive season and something to really grow on.

Top 4 is definitely possible with Arsenal slipping up as they have. Tottenham are our only "real" concern for 4th at the moment.

Title challenge, might be possible next season as we would be back in the CL and more players would want to join us.

Thats ludacris, Dave Whelan might aswell say Wigan can win the title if your going to say things like that.

We have a realistic chance of winning the league, if you can't see that, you need to move back into reality, because we do.

All you've got to do is look at our team, Reina, Carragher, Gerrard, Lucas, Suarez, Downing, Kuyt, Enrique, Johnson - These are all quality players, who can change games, want to win, and can win. We're just rusty in places, but we have a chance.

And, if I'm honest, Chelsea have maybe just a little more of a chance of winning the league then us, but not much.

Thats ludacris, Dave Whelan might aswell say Wigan can win the title if your going to say things like that.

Really Cjacko?

Liverpool beat you HOME and AWAY last season remember ;)

And, if I'm honest, Chelsea have maybe just a little more of a chance of winning the league then us, but not much.

Just a little bit more? They are a lot better than you, as are City, United and Spurs.

You have a chance, but you know you won't. It would take an absolute miracle for you to win the league.

Just a little bit more? They are a lot better than you, as are City, United and Spurs.

You have a chance, but you know you won't. It would take an absolute miracle for you to win the league.

Spurs are not a lot better than Liverpool, because i wouldnt even say United or City are a lot better. There is a gap between the manchester clubs and Liverpool over a season, yes, but its not massively huge and i certainly would not put Spurs alongside either of those clubs, i'd actually put liverpool slightly ahead of them, especially knowing in Jan they have the ability to strengthen if needed, not sure that can be said of Spurs

only after such a poor start under Roy. Under Dalglish only United had a better points record than Liverpool

Never diss Woy, he is my friend lol.

Well has things stand this would be my top 4 come May

1. Manchester City
2. Manchester United
3. Chelsea
4. Liverpool.

Thats fine thats your opinion lol everyone is allowed one. Saying that its wrong lol.

On what basis are Liverpool better than us? We've finished above them twice in a row, beating them consistently along the way.

Mike, we can easily strengthen in January, we've got the funds, and space in the squad. We'll be looking at Cahill and perhaps a striker.

Liverpool have spent a lot, but they're still the 5th/6th best team.

On what basis are Liverpool better than us? We've finished above them twice in a row, beating them consistently along the way.

Mike, we can easily strengthen in January, we've got the funds, and space in the squad. We'll be looking at Cahill and perhaps a striker.

Liverpool have spent a lot, but they're still the 5th/6th best team.

I'd say you are about on a par with Liverpool, but Spurs have better strength in depth.

United, City & Chelsea are better then us, correct. Spurs however aren't.

Back