• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 65
  • Views Views 4K
Status
Not open for further replies.

*Jones*

Pikachuuuuuuuu
Reaction score
Hiya. I'm a lifelong Liverpool supporter (at 16) beern to a few game, home and away. I also was luckily enough to go the fa cup final in 2006. So i just thought i'd tell you that before you start labelling me a glory supporter.

I feel, like many other fans, this season has been a dissapointment. I still have faith in Benitez but i have to wonder would it be so bad if he were to leave or get the sack. Especially if the owners were to go with him.<) Now all us Liverpool fans moan about the owners, and yeah there a disgrace; but just be thankfull they splashed out on Torres! I mean, Benitez isn't exactly brilliant when it comes to making quality signings. We lack creativity in the midfield, Kuyt can run all day but that doesn't make up for the lack of quality that denies him. Play him up front with torres why not? and put babel on the right? I'd just like to hear peoples thoughts on Liverpool at the moment. And i know we'll get some chelski and man united fans on here having a digg but oh well. Thanks anway!

Last edited:
Keep rafa its amazing watching liverpool suffer. The fans i feel are to quick to blame the owners yes i know its partly a reason but rafa is a absolute clown as a manager. All you have to do is say how many of liverpools players would get into the chelsea,man utd,arsenal,man city,spurs,villa and even everton starting 11 most replys would say 2 gerrard and torres. You havent got enough world class players to be a so called world class club. I personally believe liverpool are a has been club and need to except this.

Last edited:
All you have to do is say how many of liverpools players would get into the chelsea,man utd,arsenal,man city,spurs,villa and even everton starting 11 most replys would say 2 gerrard and torres. You havent got enough world class players to be a so called world class club. I personally liverpool are a has been club and need to except this.

Most replies on here would say two, because most people on this site are as roflcakes as you.

Reasonable people would probably include Mascherano, Reina, and Agger. Then there's the maybes like Skrtel, Johnson, Carragher, Kuyt, Maxi, Aquilani, Benayoun, etc...

id take mascherano at utd. especially as hargreaves knees seem to be made of jelly.

id also take reina.

Most replies on here would say two, because most people on this site are as roflcakes as you.

Reasonable people would probably include Mascherano, Reina, and Agger. Then there's the maybes like Skrtel, Johnson, Carragher, Kuyt, Maxi, Aquilani, Benayoun, etc...

Looking from a chelsea perspective mascherano is not better than essien reina is not better then cech and agger isent even better than alex. I wont even get started on other players you named. Typical fan though backing your squad when the table dosent lie.

Looking from a chelsea perspective mascherano is not better than essien reina is not better then cech and agger isent even better than alex. I wont even get started on other players you named. Typical fan though backing your squad when the table dosent lie.

Hmm, Mascherano, Essien is debatable, Reina is 100x better than Cech, and Alex is underated and Carvalho is overated, so I'd say Agger is better than Carvalho/on par with Alex. Also, the "Typical fan backing your squad when the table doesnt lie." quote is ignorant at best, how can the Liverpool players mentioned above be held accountable for the season we've had when other players like Insua, Gerrard, Kuyt(Despite his goals), Reira, Benayoun, Carragher, Degan and maybe Johnson have contributed to our demise way more than the players(Liverpool's) mentioned in your post. Players like Reina, Lucas, Mascherano, Torres, Babel and Kyrgiakos have been our best players by far this season.

typical chelsea fan, blinded by his own arrogance. I feel mascherano and essien are two different players, so you can't really compare them. Essiens a lot better going forward and mascherano a lot better defensively. You also say Reina isn't better than Cech, well i beg to differ, how many countless mistakes does cech make only for everyone to blame the defence? Face it: Cech and Terry haven't been the same players since they suffered those horific injuries. Cech rarely commands his area like he used to and i'm not sure the chelsea defenders trust him as much as they used to. Again i wouldn't compare Alex and Agger. Alex is your typical centre half whereas agger is a good ball playing centre half. The one thing they have in common is their ability to strike a ball sweetly.

Its refreshing having Lee around he is like an automatic mind reader and puts down my sentiments exactly. Also I would like to add at the OP it was the 2006 FA Cup final, and also at that Chelsea fan (Chelsea fans chat the most bs on this forum) I like the way your getting excited because you won a couple of league titles and league cups and an fa cup, hmmm I notice the absence of a CHAMPIONS LEAGUE TROPHY a tournament only 'World Class' teams win (Even if the Mancs did win in 08). Makes it even more sweeter knowing that the last time we won it we did it with a below par squad [Biscan,Traore and the original injury klutz Kewell (Eduardo has taken over now though) no more said] and a World Class manager, with all your Russian money you couldn't do ****. Just like players and teams, managers go through lean spells and nothing he is doing is coming off right now. Hopefully he will start to play Babel more because he is a bright spark and with Maxi Rodriguez they could provide the flair to propel us to 4th with ease. PS Don't leave your girl round Terry (Chelsea captain)

To be honest, not having ago at the creator of this thread, but it's pretty pointless as we are just going to see the same posts as we see in every thread to do with Liverpool.

And it's just going to cause arguments like most of the threads do these days.

I'v said this before and i'll say it again people have Rafa, and think he is doing a **** job. Some think he is good and doing a good job. No doubt Lucas will come into this convocation as he is the devil of the football world to some and they think he is well ****. And then you get some who think he is good, ( Like me )

All the things that have been said will be said again.

So we are just going to have to agree to disagree.

To be honest, not having ago at the creator of this thread, but it's pretty pointless as we are just going to see the same posts as we see in every thread to do with Liverpool.

I'v said this before and i'll say it again people have Rafa, and think he is doing a **** job. Some think he is good and doing a good job. No doubt Lucas will come into this convocation as he is the devil of the football world to some and they think he is well ****. And then you get some who think he is good, ( Like me )

i agree, but whats wrong with healthy debate? i just asked what LIVERPOOL fans thought on our current situation. I back rafa, but i don't think it'd do us any harm if we were to get new owners and a new manager. Inject some life and soul into the club.

i agree, but whats wrong with healthy debate? i just asked what LIVERPOOL fans thought on our current situation. I back rafa, but i don't think it'd do us any harm if we were to get new owners and a new manager. Inject some life and soul into the club.

I know you asked Liverpool fans... But this will turn into a massive argument. Threads about Liverpool always do.

And the things that have been said in them arguments will be said in this one. So:S

Carter im with you ive been a liverpool fan for a long time and ive not aggreed with most of rafas signings apart from torres,Masc, and pepe reina,

but the the guy i dislike most is lucas i just cant seem to like him at all i just dont get rafs decsion to sell Xabi it was stupid.

but the the guy i dislike most is lucas i just cant seem to like him at all i just dont get rafs decsion to sell Xabi it was stupid.

Arbeloa and Xabi wanted to go (they wanted to go summer before last). Rightly or wrongly, when players want to leave, the best the club can do is try to get a decent price for them so at least some money can be reinvested in players.

Carter im with you ive been a liverpool fan for a long time and ive not aggreed with most of rafas signings apart from torres,Masc, and pepe reina,

Xabi wanted to leave and he got 30million. thats a good price for him

why does everyone slate lucas?
IMO he's been one of our most consistent performers!

Jesus, what a pointless thread tbh, you're just asking for abuse here.

You can't blame the owners entirely,at the end of the day this squad is good enough to finish in the top 4.FACT.They're all on a good wage?FACT.They're not performing?FACT

id take some liverpool players at city,
Obv not reina because we have given who i think is better
Id take agger, glen johnson, torres, gerrard, skrtel, maxi and id love benayoun as hes class imo, id replace some of our players with the liverpool team, i used to say 2 man team also but when you take your head out of your own **** you will realise that liverpool have some good players, some guy said on ssn the other day that man city were a one man team, wanted to kill him, apparently tevez is our only good player and we rely on him for everything

Another wheteher or not Liverpool are good enough thread :'(
Ill keep faith in Rafa now as the only man i wanted(Guus Hiddink) now has a team, may aswell see what he can do, He got 5 years for a reason, they believe he'll be able to succeed. Of course unless José Mourinho is willing to join?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back