Liverpool - Doing things the hard way.

• Thread starter Thread starter *Jones*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 65
  • Views Views 4K
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for doing that for us Smoop - You must be pretty talented to interprate that tard talk.

Whos to say his not telling the truth lets face it its only majority bindipper fans that are actually biased i beleve the sooner you face your a hasbeen club the better.

Out of interest, what is a bindipper?

i love chelsea fans! And how biased and short sighter they are!
be careful not to leave your wives and girlfriends at stamford bridge, john terry and ashley cole are around ;)

Walrus do you ever have anything positive to say?
Yes...Final Fantasy 13 is brilliant...:P
Honestly there aren't many positives i can think of TBH unfortunately,which is depressing.Also,you stole my Pacheco picture! <):p

Yes...Final Fantasy 13 is brilliant...:P
Honestly there aren't many positives i can think of TBH unfortunately,which is depressing.Also,you stole my Pacheco picture! <):p

Ask anyone out of Scott, Max, Harry etc - I am in love with him.

I looked everywhere for a pic of him and only just realised you had the same :)

All the best people have Pacheco pictures :P

You're what, 12?

Behave, the sooner you realise you will be in a worse position when Abramovic goes the better.

All ifs and buts mate your clubs in the **** and ours isent so if roman desides to leave then come and say this.

All ifs and buts mate your clubs in the **** and ours isent so if roman desides to leave then come and say this.

Ifs and buts?! You're talking rubbish, it is an absolute certaintity that Abramovic will get bored and you will be in the deep ****.

Technically we aren't in deep ****, tell me this at the end of the season when fourth place is decided and when you have bottled the title.

i love chelsea fans! And how biased and short sighter they are!
be careful not to leave your wives and girlfriends at stamford bridge, john terry and ashley cole are around ;)

Haha couldnt give a **** they can bang my bird anyday aslong as they win trophies.

All ifs and Buts, then very Hypocritical. considering you all saying, when Fergie leaves. or If Rooney gets injured.

anyway Roman will get Bored, already starting to with lack of spending and choppoing of managers,

---------- Post added at 03:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:30 AM ----------

Haha couldnt give a **** they can bang my bird anyday aslong as they win trophies.

No offence is she a blow up doll.

Ifs and buts?! You're talking rubbish, it is an absolute certaintity that Abramovic will get bored and you will be in the deep ****.

Technically we aren't in deep ****, tell me this at the end of the season when fourth place is decided and when you have bottled the title.

Makes me laugh so much if roman was board then surely he could just leave now when his made his money back nah??? This is all wishfull thinking im afraid and why would he be putting more transfer budget in if he was board??

Makes me laugh so much if roman was board then surely he could just leave now when his made his money back nah??? This is all wishfull thinking im afraid and why would he be putting more transfer budget in if he was board??

th big monry movrs in the last 12 months. Sturridge and Turnball. oh wait and he wont pay Joe cole 100k. seems like he is pumping money in left right and centre

1. Well I said WHEN Roman gets bored, which could be next season. Prat.
2. Scott has also said - The spending has dried up, any notable signings in the last transfer window? No. Summer before? No. Its already begun and you've got you blue tinted glasses on and cant see it

All ifs and Buts, then very Hypocritical. considering you all saying, when Fergie leaves. or If Rooney gets injured.

anyway Roman will get Bored, already starting to with lack of spending and choppoing of managers,

---------- Post added at 03:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:30 AM ----------

No offence is she a blow up doll.

Why say no offence when it is grow some balls.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back