Liverpool - Doing things the hard way.

• Thread starter Thread starter *Jones*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 65
  • Views Views 4K
Status
Not open for further replies.
1. Well I said WHEN Roman gets bored, which could be next season. Prat.
2. Scott has also said - The spending has dried up, any notable signings in the last transfer window? No. Summer before? No. Its already begun and you've got you blue tinted glasses on and cant see it

The reason the spending stoped is because chelsea wanted to break even by 2010 and couldnt if they kept spending. Now the club is making money their is some to spend just because liverpool and utds board ****** things up stop saying ifs and buts this is all wishfull thinking.

This thread is so pathetic it's unreal.

Most things are with CJACKO.

---------- Post added at 03:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:39 AM ----------

The reason the spending stoped is because chelsea wanted to break even by 2010 and couldnt if they kept spending. Now the club is making money their is some to spend just because liverpool and utds board ****** things up stop saying ifs and buts this is all wishfull thinking.

I haven't see one ''if or but'' anywhere. Face the facts mate, you're done for soon.

Ask anyone out of Scott, Max, Harry etc - I am in love with him.

I looked everywhere for a pic of him and only just realised you had the same :)
Haha,it's ok mate :D
And just seen Smoop who has one too haha:D
To be fair,he'll be brilliant

About Abrimiovic, i think he's running out of money,and will be getting ****** at them if you don't win ewt' this year.Your team is aging and you will be in a lot of trouble with these players retiring,going for peanuts; :)

Most things are with CJACKO.

---------- Post added at 03:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:39 AM ----------

I haven't see one ''if or but'' anywhere. Face the facts mate, you're done for soon.

Not before your club mate. And big man calling me pathetic over the net!

****** up with 3 league titles 1 champions league and 2 carling cups. oh god. tht is poor.

---------- Post added at 03:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:43 AM ----------

Not before your club mate. And big man calling me pathetic over the net!

Before you club, does tht make sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back