Liverpool - Everton 16/1/11

Status
Not open for further replies.
2-2 FT.

Great game for the neutrals.

Last edited:
Think Liverpool will be more disappointed with the result. Leading at half time and (by the sounds of it) being the better team in the 1st half but not being able to continue the dominance into the 2nd half. Fair play to Everton coming out in the 2nd half and grabbing 2 quick goals.

2-2*

Fair result I'd say, we were great second half though, if only we'd played like that all game...Another Howard mistake costs us though..

Fellaini MOM in my eyes.

Great performance in the 1st half, poor in the 2nd. Game of 2 halfs without a doubt haha. Really missed Agger - not only his defending but his passing and composure on the ball.

Good game but a huge shame about the 2nd half.

liverpools defence has hardly improved under Kenny, it is so clear that the players arent up to standard or the King cant organise a defence....

liverpools defence has hardly improved under Kenny, it is so clear that the players arent up to standard or the King cant organise a defence....
Give him a bit of time... He needs to undo the damage that was done. ;)

Didn't see the game but i did say i didn't think Dalglish would be able to change things in the short term which asks the question, What appoint him?? Excellent point by Everton.

We were missing both Agger and Carra for the goals and the defence was playing well untill Agger went off. Also had the rest of the defence out of position. P.S Srktel is donkey.

Skrtel can't defend for ****. Sell him.

Gutted about the result. Need to pick results up if we're going to get that 'belief' Kenny keeps talking about.
only positive for me was Torres looking better

Didn't see the game but i did say i didn't think Dalglish would be able to change things in the short term which asks the question, What appoint him?? Excellent point by Everton.

We played well in the 1st half. Short quick passing and should of been 2-0 up at half time. We were unlucky to conceed those goals and unlucky to lose Agger at half time who is without doubt our best defender by a mile. Kenny had all the players fired up and everyone was working hard.

Try watching the game before you make comments like that.

How poor is LFC in set-pieces, both defending and attacking? I think the team is poor in the air in general. None of their defenders tonight could rise up properly. IMO, they're not going to improve from their current position unless they spend big in this transfer window.

We played well in the 1st half. Short quick passing and should of been 2-0 up at half time. We were unlucky to conceed those goals and unlucky to lose Agger at half time who is without doubt our best defender by a mile. Kenny had all the players fired up and everyone was working hard.

Try watching the game before you make comments like that.

3 games, 2 defeats and a home draw. The comments i made are the same comments i made before he even took charge of a game. Its called a prediction that seems to be proving both me and Scott right as much as it may pain you and many others.

3 games, 2 defeats and a home draw. The comments i made are the same comments i made before he even took charge of a game. Its called a prediction that seems to be proving both me and Scott right as much as it may pain you and many others.

Don't be a fool, 3 games, one vs Everton, United, and Blackpool. All hard games, and we've played much better in those games, than the rest of the season. Now you didn't see the match so go away.

We dominated first half, then Everton did for 20 so minutes after half time, then we dominated. How did Howard not get booked for the penalty?

We need new defenders, badly. Skrtel, Agger's too injury prone, Soto's a legend but too old and slow now, Koncheskey, Johnson are all ****-poor.

Don't be a fool, 3 games, one vs Everton, United, and Blackpool. All hard games, and we've played much better in those games, than the rest of the season. Now you didn't see the match so go away.

We dominated first half, then Everton did for 20 so minutes after half time, then we dominated. How did Howard not get booked for the penalty?

We need new defenders, badly. Skrtel, Agger's too injury prone, Soto's a legend but too old and slow now, Koncheskey, Johnson are all ****-poor.
Have to agree with this, the performances were much better, but now they must get the results. Besdies Dalglish isnt there to send them back up the table, just stabilise them till the end of the season

Have to agree with this, the performances were much better, but now they must get the results. Besdies Dalglish isnt there to send them back up the table, just stabilise them till the end of the season

Excatly. Were all happy with the performances and the results will come. Everyone wanted to see us playing positive attacking football and taking the game to teams which we did. Very unlucky against United, unlucky not to win today but I admit Blackpool were great against us.

Today proved though how important Agger is to us, great defender.

You dominated the first half, and we came out and dominated the second. Once going 2-1 up we sat back a bit but you never looked like scoring in the second half until the penalty incident. What does it matter if Howard got booked? Not like he was ever going to get a second?

You dominated the first half, and we came out and dominated the second. Once going 2-1 up we sat back a bit but you never looked like scoring in the second half until the penalty incident. What does it matter if Howard got booked? Not like he was ever going to get a second?

Because I'm curious. Looked red from were I was sitting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back