Holy ****. Played the CL theme you posted and read that you beat Bayern just as it kicked in. Actually got the hairs standing up on the back of my neck.

**** us scousers are our champions league emotions. We need to get back in this in real life. Brilliant story mate.

I'm trying to make it means as much to ye as it means to me! I get very attached to the team I'm managing in this game :)

Loving the new stadium were these the plans when we had the cowboys in charge or have you done them yourself?

View attachment 413018View attachment 413017

View attachment 413016

View attachment 413015

View attachment 413014
View attachment 413013
Our last game in Manchester; we say goodbye to the Etihad Stadium
View attachment 413012Liverpool record at the Etihad

Played: 29
Won: 17
Lost: 7
Draw: 5

View attachment 413011
View attachment 413010
The young English starlet has more than stepped up to the mark during Suarez's absence. I can't
wait for him to return form injury to pair Noakes and Suarez up front! :)

View attachment 413009
View attachment 413008
A really good an even game. Norwich just about pipped it int he end. Fair result!

View attachment 413007
View attachment 413006
Our first game back at sacred ground! A good solid win and 'the next Micheal Owen' grabbing the goal.

View attachment 413005
View attachment 413004
Juve' took an early lead from a corner and then caught me twice on the break.
This was a close game, evenly matched despite the scoreline.
Juve' will feel flattered by 3-0

League Table
View attachment 413003Solid start. Arsenal my own loss but 15 form 18 points is a great return from the opening 6 fixtures.

UEFA Champions League
View attachment 412989

Player of the month
View attachment 412996Rob Noakes

Played: 5
Goals: 6
Hat-trick: 1
Av rating: 7.54

The boy is only 18 yet he's brought his season tally to 9 goals in 8 games.
He spent the second half of last season on loan at Wigan and he's looked
a different player. He may just rival Suarez for the golden boot his season :p

Two stand-out performances from youngsters

View attachment 412992View attachment 412994
Antonio Correia (RB)

After both Flannagan and Kelly got injured, I was forced to turn to this 16 year old French RB who was in my U18's. I signed him for 1M and had high hopes but I never expected him to handle himself so well!

Played: 4
Avr Rating: 6.88
Javier Molina (LW)

Stolen from Real Madrid's Academe on a free, having played 74 games for Castilla; scoring 10, assisting 17 in two seasons. Gave him a chance and he's put in a string of solid performances. We could have a very good player here!

Played: 3(1)
Assists: 5
Avr Rating: 7.05

Antonia Correia
View attachment 412991

Javier Molina
View attachment 412990

Last edited:
Brilliant mate keep it up. The stadium news is amazing. How come the Etihad is going?

Brilliant mate keep it up. The stadium news is amazing. How come the Etihad is going?

It's not, it's my last game there as the home team. We got relocated there while Anfield was being redeveloped.

Liverpool is turning into a club that fosters International ambitions in young English hopefuls.
No less than 7 of their First team squad are England internationals
View attachment 411191
*Jordon Ibe is on lona at Newcastle

List of players called up for international Duty.
View attachment 411190
1: Jamie Delaney

The 20 year old Irish Goalkeeper is set to win his 6th international cap for the Republic of Ireland.
He is currently away on loan at Brighton who survived Relegation from the Premier League last season.Listed as a Key Player on their books, the former St. Patrick Athletic man has been impressive
lately and could potentially challenge ter Stergen as Liverpool's 1st choice Goalkeeper next season.

View attachment 411186View attachment 411185View attachment 411187View attachment 411184View attachment 411183

Rodges took over Reading in my save too. They're rolling in cash atm, looks like they must be in your save too

Rodgers is back! I love that bloke in real life

Rodgers is back! I love that bloke in real life

View attachment 411122Aint no thang, just levitation baby!

"When I discovered I had magical powers, I had to come back. They say Mourhinio
is the special one, well I worked under him and now, I am the magical one!"

"I wanted to return to sooner but my niece had recently gotten into Cricket,
so I needed to deal with that"

View attachment 411121
"I didn't set out to acquire the ability to control the weather, but after watching X-Men, I
though that Storm was so cool and I wanted to be able to make it rain at will!"

"It comes in handy, especially against sides with players from North Africa since they have never seen rain"

Last edited: