View attachment 149514

View attachment 149512

A very productive pre-season with our new striker, Hubnik, scoring 7 and creating 6. We could
have a finally found a player who could recreate Suarez's sensational form up front for us and
I'll be eagerly watching his progress for us this season.

View attachment 149513

View attachment 149511
View attachment 149510
Perfect start to the season. 4 goals and a clean sheet, with Hubnik opening his account for the
club immediately.

View attachment 149509
View attachment 149508
Two vital away goals to take back with us to Anfield. We've firmly put ourselves in pole position
to qualify to the group stages.

View attachment 149507
View attachment 149506
This is our 3rd clean sheet in a row and 4 goals for Hubnik in 3 games. I drilled the side hard
in pre-season and we're off to a good start. Now to keep this up for the rest of the month

View attachment 149509
View attachment 149505
Another Clean sheet, this time for new signing Girault. I'll be using him as my Cup and European
Goalkeeper and saving Butland for the League. This young French starlet has the potential to be
one of the best in the world so I'm giving him the opportunity to shine and win Butland's place in
the first team.

View attachment 149504
View attachment 149503
Our first big defensive test and we held up to scrutiny; keeping Arsenal to only 3 shots in the
entire game. Hubnik however had a poor game and missed several chances. Still, we didn't
concede a single goal in our opening 5 games so I'm not letting these 2 points dropped spoil
the achievement. I was concentrating on defense and it seems to be paying off.

View attachment 149502View attachment 149501

No goals conceded at all, let's just say it seems like you fixed your defensive problems for now! ;)

Great Story. Hubnik looks like a fantastic player. Tipping him now for the ballon d'or within the next 3 years!

Is Hubnik the guy who won Young Player of the Year with Leicester? And you said 5 new signings, is there one still to come? Great start to the season!

No goals conceded at all, let's just say it seems like you fixed your defensive problems for now! ;)

Haha. We're going to concede eventually but I'm delighted we look for solid and secure

Great Story. Hubnik looks like a fantastic player. Tipping him now for the ballon d'or within the next 3 years!

Haha. Yeah, the boy has everything you could possibly ask for. He's one **** of a player.

Is Hubnik the guy who won Young Player of the Year with Leicester? And you said 5 new signings, is there one still to come? Great start to the season!

Aye. The one and the same. I'd been keeping an eye on him for a while and I was really impressed with how he lead the line at Leicester. When he won the young player of the year, I moved quickly, unsettled him and signed him for well below what I think he could eventually be worth. Sturridge is 30 now and he's not getting less injury prone.

View attachment 148672

View attachment 148671

View attachment 1055077
View attachment 148664
A point away from home is a great result form this fixture. I'm quite
happy since this is usually a goal fest.

View attachment 148670
View attachment 148663
Are first game in the group of death and I'm quite disappointed. 3-1 up away from home
and we blew that lead. We could have held ourselves in such a great position but I
guess a point away form home in this group could be massive.

View attachment 148669
View attachment 148662
Coutinho put in a fantastic shift today and was unlucky not to get a hat-trick.

View attachment 148668
View attachment 148661
Disappointed to get knocked out of the cup so early. We didn't do ourselves
justice today and I'm upset to not progress further.

View attachment 148667
View attachment 148660
4-1. Can't say more than that. I gave some of the 2nd choice players a run out so I could
have the key players fresh for the Champions League game. I'm quite happy with this result.

View attachment 148670
View attachment 148658
Huge win. Absolutely huge win. Delighted to give young Girault his clean sheet at this
level. I'm committed to giving him his cup games and it's taxed me given that this is
a group of death. But I do think he could be our next no.1 so I'm willing to give him
the games.

View attachment 148666View attachment 148665

Last edited:
View attachment 148420

View attachment 148419

View attachment 148418

View attachment 148417

View attachment 1055366
View attachment 148411

Sturridge getting us out of jail here as we keep our unbeaten streak alive.

View attachment 148418
View attachment 148410
This game saw us qualify top of the group. We can't be caught as have excellently navigated
our way through an extremely difficult group.

View attachment 148408

View attachment 148416
View attachment 148409
We shoudl have won this game but our defense cost us two goals. I'm actually really
disappointed with Butland and have decided to drop him. He's conceded 8 goals in our
last 5 games and it's been 8 games since his last clean sheet. Girault however has
managed to keep 3 clean sheets in this group of death and only conceded 4 goals in
5 games. Butland's less than impressive displays have cost him.

View attachment 148415
View attachment 148414

Sorry guys. Work has been hectic the past month so I've not even gotten the chance to play much. Hoping to have an update up later tonight.

had to re-read this story, so amazing. i am hoping you haven't got bored of this save. Thank you for doing so much it really was an amazing read. I also love your transfer policy.