View attachment 216845

My first job is to address the moral of the squad. There's no point deciding
tactically how I want to take approach the next few games until I know who's
in the right frame of mind. I want players with fight, gall and passion. I'm only
playing players who show a hunger for excellence. Liverpool is not anywhere near
where we should be, if they players can't believe in themselves, why should the fans?

View attachment 216842View attachment 216841

View attachment 216840

Already I can see a difference in the boys mentality. They have a little bit
more sparkle in their eyes. I told them to go to their international sides and
just play for themselves. Leave Liverpool behind them and just play like their
at a trail; play their hearts out and come back to us with fight.

We're going to need it.

View attachment 216838

View attachment 216788
View attachment 216787
A highly competitive month with everything at stake. Our European charge
is at a decisive stage and two of the biggest games
of the Liverpool season...
Welcome to Liverpool. Welcome to the 5 Year Plan!

View attachment 216785
View attachment 216784
Delighted to get my first win of the new Liverpool Era. We went behind but the boys responded
fantastically and the result looked inevitable.

View attachment 216776
View attachment 216772
A nice solid win. Not much to add.

View attachment 972035
View attachment 216770
Despite conceding two late on, I was very happy with this result. Daniel Sturridge marked
his return to the starting XI with a brace against the great rivals. 2-2 isn't a disaster, and
I consider it one point each rather than two points dropped.

View attachment 216767
View attachment 216766
View attachment 216764
Absolutely gutted with this result. We struggled from the off and Everton seemed to be a step
ahead of the play each time there was a one-on-one challenge in midfield. Our defense gave
away two penalties which was very disappointing since I felt that we could have gotten a draw
if we didn't have the chance the game in such a manner.

View attachment 216754View attachment 216753

View attachment 216776View attachment 216752

Next Months Fixtures.

View attachment 216750

View attachment 216749

Was going to say you've started well, but then I saw the Everton result.....

View attachment 216665

View attachment 216664
A miserable month where everything that could have gone wrong,
did go wrong. Glad this one is over.

View attachment 216663
View attachment 216662
We didn't have enough shots in this game. Didn't challenge the Napoli goal enough.

View attachment 216661
View attachment 216657
Deeply upset with this game. We were the better side but our strikers couldn't put the ball
in the back of the net. We wasted so many opportunities and West Brom sucker punched us
in injury time.

View attachment 216653
View attachment 216656
View attachment 216655
Another 0-1 loss. With only 3 shots on target, moral is starting to be a real problem as
the squad looks bereft of confidence right now. I'm hoping things can pick up but our
are really performing under par right now.

View attachment 216663

View attachment 216654

This win was important, if just to register a win. We needed a result to go our way.

View attachment 972335
View attachment 216652
0-2 down inside 30 minutes. And once again, very few shots on target. Creativity in midfield isn't
helping either as we're not putting our (misfiring) strikers into good enough positions. I'e a lot
of work to do to salvage this season.

View attachment 216651View attachment 216650

View attachment 216663View attachment 216649

December Fixtures

View attachment 216648

View attachment 216647

Last edited:
Struggles aside, it's great to see you back mate. Presentation is simply superb as always!

Ouch those are some pretty nasty results, I am currently doing a private save with Milan and had the same start then I changed my tactic around and once I got the balance right we went from doing terrible to becoming unbeatable so don't worry too much. I have total faith that you'll manage to get your squad going in no time.

Struggles aside, it's great to see you back mate. Presentation is simply superb as always!

Cheers my friend. Support is always appreciated.

Ouch those are some pretty nasty results, I am currently doing a private save with Milan and had the same start then I changed my tactic around and once I got the balance right we went from doing terrible to becoming unbeatable so don't worry too much. I have total faith that you'll manage to get your squad going in no time.

Aye, It's just a matter of trying to get some consistency into the squad and playing to their strengths.
Cheers for the show of faith :)

View attachment 216643
View attachment 216640
I was very nervous ahead of this fixture... More so than usual. We headed into this game on the
end of a run of 5 in the league without a win. Not scoring goals and heading to the home of the
champions who're on top of the table. I've not felt pressure like this is Quite some time.

I decided to throw the play book out the window and go with something untested.
A tactical formation I've been playing around with in my head by not sure if it
would work... I submitted my team sheet.

View attachment 216635Mingolet, Clyne, Skaho, Skrtle, Moreno, Milner, Allen, Henderson, Lallana, Coutinho, Sturridge.

View attachment 216632

View attachment 216603
View attachment 216602
The Champions host the struggles, Europa Group stage ends and
2 games in 2 days. December is cruel at the best of times; this
time was no different.

View attachment 216601
View attachment 216600
What a fantastic win. I'm still not quite sure how we pulled this one off!

View attachment 216599
View attachment 216598
We saw out our Europea League group Stage with a win that secures us top spot in Group C.

View attachment 216597

View attachment 216596
I think I might just prioritize the Europa League given how our League Campaign has gone.
4 knock out rounds (9 games) away from Champions League football... I think it's worth it.

View attachment 216592
View attachment 216591
Another disappointing draw. Watford defended really well and we never penetrate enough
to get many shots on target. They earned their point.

View attachment 216590
View attachment 216589
I can't help but feel Bournemouth stole a point form us here. Our Defense was immense this
game so conceding never seemed likely but we couldn't grab that all important goal. 2 points
dropped today.

View attachment 216588
View attachment 216587
We just can't seem to catch a break in 2015. It's been a truly horrible year; with the odd exception
of a few memorable victories. We grabbed the lead and I though we might be on the side of luck
today. No, fate is a cruel mistress indeed and we were pegged back and behind from two set pieces.

View attachment 216586
View attachment 216584
In the 89th minute, Firmino stepped up tot he penalty spot and summed up this month.
Missed the chance to get a win. I can't really blame him. John Ruddy played like a man possessed,
saving the penalty as well as countless shots. We could have won by 4 or even more.

View attachment 216583
View attachment 216582
It all clicked into place for us today. A fantastic defensive display paired with goals from three
of our most important players. We dominated this game and rightly left Stoke with 3 points. A
nice way to end a thoroughly frustrating 2015.

View attachment 216581
View attachment 216580

Given that we are now 16 points behind 4th place, I've all but fulled out a top-4 finish.
I'm going to concentrate on winning either the FA Cup of the Europa League, just
so that the 2015/16 season won't be remembered as a write off.

View attachment 216579

View attachment 216571
Bender was signed as a direct replacement for Can, and as an improvement on the player
we were selling. I feel we got the far better end of this deal.​