Liverpool FC v Cardiff City Discussion Thread

xStefan

Reaction score
412-hpf-lfc-cardiff-ccf.jpg

So guys discuss the cardiff v liverpool game here

Liverpool are back at wembley to face championship welsh side cardiff, post your predictions your thoughts and anything related to the game..

Game over, cardiff battled all the way to penalty's but unfortunetly lost

Final Score
Liverpool 2 (p) - 2 Cardiff

Last edited:
Liverpool to nick it on pens. Liverpool would do well to bear in mind Birmingham City and not disrespect the opposition.

Be good for Gerrard though. Be the only trophy he'll get to lift at Wembley

Very nice play by Cardiff. Shame about the finishing though.

Get the **** in!!! just...lulz.

Liverpool 65% possession. Cardiff 35% possesion. It's called making your chances count.

First class theatrics from Suarez. 10/10

Cmon cardiff!! How often has suarez fallen over so far?

agger should of put that header in, he was unmarked.. But come on liverpool

Cmon cardiff!! How often has suarez fallen over so far?
Not sure. Last time I lost count with the number of times he rolled over. Absolutely pathetic. Wasting his talent by simulating. Just stay on your feet you absolute wimp. Players are meant to stay on their feet to contribute to the team. But fully deserved lead for Cardiff. Defending with their lives, but they need to close down Glen Johnson-he's got far too much space on the right hand side. I've also lost count of the number of times Carroll has pushed a defender to the ground. Why Dalglish didn't start with Bellamy I have no idea. Not a great idea not to start him. Expect him on in the 2nd half with downing switching to the other flank. O yeah-and some of the finishing by Liverpool is ****. Utter ****.

Last edited:
I am surprised no one has come with the "You racist bastards" yet o_O

Anyway, up the 'Pool! :wub:

Is this game worth watching ? And is FMB getting slow or it's just my network ?

Liverpool really should be ahead. Been the better team just not taking the chances.

But I'm not complaining. Already won £11 thanks to Cardiff scoring first. If they win I'll get another £24. So come on Cardiff ^^)

Is this game worth watching ? And is FMB getting slow or it's just my network ?

aye it's a bit slow.

I'm enjoying it. Not just because Liverpool are losing, and their shooting is pathetic at times....but cardiff are playing some nice football and thoroughly deserve their lead. O yeah, and Suarez has already cheated by rolling 20 times after a tackle-so expect more of him the longer the game goes on without a liverpool goal.

Good game though.

And Cardiff are throwing bodies in front of the goal to snuff out chances for Liverpool and defending superbly.

Imagine if Cardiffs player Ian Goodison scored the winning goal? Would be a glorious day.

Dumb challenge by Henderson. Deserved yellow. Ref has been spot on during the match

Last edited: