Liverpool FC v Cardiff City Discussion Thread

Dammit 1-1. At least Suarez didn't get it.

So harsh on Cardiff put up a great fight. I couldnt help but laugh at Charlie Adams pen by the way it was absoloutely awful.

Liverpool should be incredibly relieved

Penalties are very cruel- Cardiff played their hearts out.

Well, that was an incredibly epic match for me. Cardiff City were just outstanding and just worked their socks off. How any of them could walk is beyond me. Incredibly harsh on them and gutted for them. And just as I predicted-they just nicked it-only because of fitness. You could tell some of the Cardiff pen takers could barely run up to take the shot. The Reds had a scare. I suspect very much they are more relieved than happy because Cardiff deserved it more for me. If only all cup finals could be like this.

Well played Cardiff! No disrespect to Liverpool but on the effort Cardiff deserved to win! Feel for their players they gave everything they had! But Liverpool seriously need to look at themselves, there are some ridiculous players like Caroll!

If they play like that against everton in the league or may be in FA cup;the'll be ripped apart!

For me it demonstrates too the closing gap between the quality of teams in the Premiership and Championship-as demonstrated by Birmingham City last time.

Cardiff deserve the upmost respect in how they played and look forward to seeing them in the Premiership-they deserve to go up

feel sorry for Cardiff but really Liverpool deserved the win. Controlled the game most of the time but their shooting needs some serious work

feel sorry for Cardiff but really Liverpool deserved the win. Controlled the game most of the time but their shooting needs some serious work

23 shots off target. And the only good header Carroll did was in 1st period of ET.

But it was obvious that Kuyt was going to wreak havoc when he came on-Cardiff players were dropping like flies

But it was obvious that Kuyt was going to wreak havoc when he came on-Cardiff players were dropping like flies
Cardiff kept so many men back at all times through the game personally i think cardiff were solid but no way deserved to win the game just beacuse the lack of chances

Cardiff did Brilliantly, but once again it showed how awful our finishing is.

To be honest, if we woulda took our chances, Cardiff would have been blown out the water. Story of Liverpool so far this season

But happy we finally got over the line. YNWA