B

Blynd1

Ok after a few months without playing FM , i am gonna try to get that... "want to play fm" thing back :p . I am with the latest patch, with LFC Marshall update aswell, so my Liverpool team is up to date... thing is , i dont know how to play'em now, when they had torres i knew... Now i am kinda lost with this squad :S. What tatic shall i use and wich players shall i play? Thanks alot. (K)

Ive not used them so i cant promise anything, but i would say more attacking at least a 4-4-2 get it Carroll to flick on for Suarez or score goals, us wingers to help with Carroll.

nop haven't signed no1 yet... but i will when i start my game , i am still trying to get tatics and stuff, i am not sure if i shall play Suarez and Carrol at same time/position etc :S

i play with them both carrol target man attack and suarez as a poucher carrol doing really well for i didnt get the best out of suarez till towards end of season tbh

----------------------------- renia ----------------------------------
kelly carra agger johnson
merlies
maxi gerrard hazard
carrol suarez

my spelling is awful but hope you understand im not on my pc so thats how i line put you really have to sign wingers for liverpool mate

----------------------------- renia ----------------------------------
kelly carra agger johnson
merlies
maxi gerrard hazard
carrol suarez

my spelling is awful but hope you understand im not on my pc so thats how i line put you really have to sign wingers for liverpool mate

thanks pal :D

kelly does really well for me and play merlies as and advanced playmaker attack does fab for me mate and on team instructions set carrol as the target man in the air and put one of your wingers as play maker

I used a 4-1-2-1-2 formation when I managed Liverpool.

I had -

GK - Reina ( Obvs )
DR - Johnson ( I used him as a wing-back due to the lack of width )
DL - Aurelio ( Same as above , would recommend replacing him )
DC - Carragher ( Limited Defender , just slide and hoof like IRL )
DC - Agger ( Ball Playing Defender , looks to bring the ball out of defence and spray passes about )
DMC - Lucas ( Defensive Midfielder , pretty simple job for him , protect the back four and dont stray too far )
MC - Meireles ( Box to Box , utilising his stamina stat , chips in with a few too )
MC - Poulsen ( Ball Winning Midfielder , in there to mop things up , recommend a replacement )
AMC - Gerrard ( Advanced Playmaker , look to give him the ball when going forward )
FC - Carroll ( Target Man , give the ball to his head to flick on for his strike partner )
ST - Suarez ( Poacher , set his Creative Freedom and Mentality to Much and Attacking so he roams around looking for knock downs)

* If you rate Joe Cole on the game you can use him as AMC and switch Gerrard with Meireles
* You want to keep hold of Danny Wilson and give him plenty of playing time , with the right training he can become World Class

On the transfer update, I play with a 4-1-2-1-2:

Reina
Johnson - Agger - Carragher - Aurelio
Poulsen
Lucas - Meireles
Gerrard
Suarez - Carroll​

I thoroughly recommend signing Fabio Coentrao for the LB position, and then either Arturo Vidal or Moussa Sissoko, so you don't have to play Poulsen :p Sell Maxi, Jovanovic, and possibly Kuyt and bring in a good striker, then you'll be pretty much sorted :)

I agree with everything Calum has said , Maxi is a waste of wages especially as you don't have any wingers ( if you use that formation ) look to sell him as soon as.

People are too hard on Maxi on FM he is actually pretty good even tho some of his stats dont suggest it...Before the transfer window opened I played as Liverpool and disabled transfers for the summer market and he got 11 goals and 9 assissts in 21 apperances in december. You cant say that is not good? Av rating of 7.34

This is how my team lined up without transfers

Reina
Johnson Carragher Agger Aurelio
Poulsen Lucas
Raul Meireles
Joe Cole Gerrard Maxi
Torres

Also play Joe Cole and Maxi as Inside forward attack or Winger Attack​

People are too hard on Maxi on FM he is actually pretty good even tho some of his stats dont suggest it...Before the transfer window opened I played as Liverpool and disabled transfers for the summer market and he got 11 goals and 9 assissts in 21 apperances in december. You cant say that is not good? Av rating of 7.34

Reina
Poulsen Lucas
Raul Meireles
Joe Cole Gerrard Maxi
Torres​

He isn't awful but if he is planning to use a Narrow formation then you may as well get rid as he is more effective on the Wing. Plus he's on pretty big wages I remember correctly.

I'd use Carol as a Target Man to use his ability in the air.
But you'll need some new wingers.

Reina
Poulsen Lucas
Raul Meireles
Joe Cole Gerrard Maxi
Torres

Also play Joe Cole and Maxi as Inside forward attack or Winger Attack​

How'd you manage to get 12 players on the pitch? And Maxi player 21 matches in December? Wow ;)

I'm just saying, he is really unnecessary if you choose to play with a 4-1-2-1-2 like I suggested.

Moussa Sissoko IMO is the best ball winning midfielder on the game, pretty much a must buy if you're Liverpool.

You should listen to A* Manager though, sounds like a peach of a tactic he's got there, looks good for the players Liverpool have.