Liverpool players back me, claims Hodgson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wrong, they are thinking about the long term, listening to 4 players is short termism, and something that NESV are very unlikely to do

either way I doubt he will join Liverpool right now, maybe in the summer but no no right now not when his Porto are playing so well, plus I think that the most important priority for Liverpool would be to hang onto their best players after another shambles of a season and I am sure John Henry will make it a top priority to her Torres and Reina out and consider their opinions along with Comolli, obviously I have not mentioned that Torres and Reina will be opposed to theappoiting of Villas-Boas, I just think that their facotr is also involved

lol do u honeslty think every Liverpool fan is like u, I am pretty sure they will give him 10 games and if he flops in those games, start booing again which wont help matter at all, plus their is the small matter of Reina and Torres considering their futures and I am pretty sure John Hnery will look at their preferences beforew appointing a suitable manager

---------- Post added at 09:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:31 AM ----------

We are forgetting the front-runner for the job here gys, a superb manager who teams would be like to have

sam_allardyce_8_lancastria.jpg

not in a million years
board wont do that after sacking hodgson there both mid table managers who play a long ball game and if one doesnt work out neither will the other
not going to make the same mistake twice

not in a million years
board wont do that after sacking hodgson there both mid table managers who play a long ball game and if one doesnt work out neither will the other
not going to make the same mistake twice

I was joking about Big Sam

either way I doubt he will join Liverpool right now, maybe in the summer but no no right now not when his Porto are playing so well, plus I think that the most important priority for Liverpool would be to hang onto their best players after another shambles of a season and I am sure John Henry will make it a top priority to her Torres and Reina out and consider their opinions along with Comolli, obviously I have not mentioned that Torres and Reina will be opposed to theappoiting of Villas-Boas, I just think that their facotr is also involved
Torres and Reina only want what they were promised by H and G, and that's some top class players to come in. Apart from that they would have no bearing on the new manager.

Torres and Reina only want what they were promised by H and G, and that's some top class players to come in. Apart from that they would have no bearing on the new manager.

I am pretty sure that they will care who their new manager is too right? They could stay if a proper manager with a good record and CV comes in and I hardly see Liverpool buying top class players in January, they will have to wait till the summer if at all

As much as i hate the fact Roy is still in charge its time to get behind the team, they need our support more than ever, we can beat Man United on Sunday!

I am pretty sure that they will care who their new manager is too right? They could stay if a proper manager with a good record and CV comes in and I hardly see Liverpool buying top class players in January, they will have to wait till the summer if at all
If they care about the manager, im sure they'd take Katie Price over Hodgson atm. Would like to see Boas or Klopp come in, not sure on the possibilities though.

but they wont get a say in who the new manager is, which is what you are alluding to before. And which kind of managers do you think liverpool are looking at, If not good ones with good CV's?

As much as i hate the fact Roy is still in charge its time to get behind the team, they need our support more than ever, we can beat Man United on Sunday!

The team aren't even behind Roy, you can tell it, watching them.

I'm presuming in the next few years Liverpool will start churning out managers until they get somewhere near a trophy, then he'll stay for a bit before not getting want he wants and being sacked, so i think the next manager is stepping into a maybe career killing job, unless they strike it lucky...

I'm presuming in the next few years Liverpool will start churning out managers until they get somewhere near a trophy, then he'll stay for a bit before not getting want he wants and being sacked, so i think the next manager is stepping into a maybe career killing job, unless they strike it lucky...

Not at all, Hodgson is simply not the right manager. Once we get a decent manager in, one who'll take us forward, we'll stick. NESV have yet to sack him, even though the fans want him out Etc, showing they're not going to get rid of managers easily.

January 12th, new CEO who'll decide these things.

Don't be silly.

seen as i have never heard any1 say anything good about aquilani on this forum and i beleive that he wasnt such a waste of almost 20mil and that he shouldnt have been loaned out I have found a couple of videos that might change your mind.
(dont expect any1 2 watch them all)

sorry if this was a little bit off topic

Youtube vids can prove anything.

YouTube - Emile Heskey - The Best Player Ever

Best player ever, right?

dont need this thread anymore use the other one

Status
Not open for further replies.