Liverpool players back me, claims Hodgson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fully deserves the sack imo, he is not a big club manager and he can only achive things with smaller teams plus I doubt Villas-Boas will agree to take the job cosindering Liverpool's current position andhow he is currently in a great run of from with Porto which I am sure he will not like to leave in the middle off and I can hardly see Porto wanting him to leave, imo the board will rpbly beg him to stay and he is a manager who has the talent capacity to manage clubs much better than Liverpool like the Milan Clubs or Barca one day

Shotgun writing thread if Boas is appointed.
accepted, will close any and all other threads on boas :)

---------- Post added at 01:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:18 AM ----------

Fully deserves the sack imo, he is not a big club manager and he can only achive things with smaller teams plus I doubt Villas-Boas will agree to take the job cosindering Liverpool's current position andhow he is currently in a great run of from with Porto which I am sure he will not like to leave in the middle off and I can hardly see Porto wanting him to leave, imo the board will rpbly beg him to stay and he is a manager who has the talent capacity to manage clubs much better than Liverpool like the Milan Clubs or Barca one day
i can see why he would go to liverpool. big club, huge fan base, plently of money behind him. And the chance to make himself a hero by resurrecting the club

accepted, will close any and all other threads on boas :)

---------- Post added at 01:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:18 AM ----------

i can see why he would go to liverpool. big club, huge fan base, plently of money behind him. And the chance to make himself a hero by resurrecting the club

Why would he want to leave Porto when they are in such a great season imo, plus by the time he comes, i doubt he will get a chance to take a proper look at the squad and spend for transfers and it will also take Liverpool time atleast until March to adapt to him properly and by that time It will be too later for all unless ur countinga later top 6 finish, maybe he will come in the Summer but if I was him I would stay put at Porto and achieve some sucess with a big club before trying my way at Liverpool

Why would he want to leave Porto when they are in such a great season imo, plus by the time he comes, i doubt he will get a chance to take a proper look at the squad and spend for transfers and it will also take Liverpool time atleast until March to adapt to him properly and by that time It will be too later for all unless ur countinga later top 6 finish, maybe he will come in the Summer but if I was him I would stay put at Porto and achieve some sucess with a big club before trying my way at Liverpool

Well if he came now, all us Liverpool fans are now writing this season off so he'd have the rest of this season to implement his style of play etc with no pressure and then get a good pre-season under his belt. I don't see any reason why he wouldn't want to join.

Way out of his depth. Under him the club has regressed into a mid-table side and he is now a villain.

Well if he came now, all us Liverpool fans are now writing this season off so he'd have the rest of this season to implement his style of play etc with no pressure and then get a good pre-season under his belt. I don't see any reason why he wouldn't want to join.

lol do u honeslty think every Liverpool fan is like u, I am pretty sure they will give him 10 games and if he flops in those games, start booing again which wont help matter at all, plus their is the small matter of Reina and Torres considering their futures and I am pretty sure John Hnery will look at their preferences beforew appointing a suitable manager

---------- Post added at 09:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:31 AM ----------

We are forgetting the front-runner for the job here gys, a superb manager who teams would be like to have

sam_allardyce_8_lancastria.jpg

oO) We're talking about Villas Boas.
Woops, just double checked and noticed XD my bad

I think Villa Boas would be a decent choice. Bit of a risk though as he is only proven in Liga Sagres and he is managing probably the best Portuguese club. Is it worth the risk? Maybe.

lol do u honeslty think every Liverpool fan is like u, I am pretty sure they will give him 10 games and if he flops in those games, start booing again which wont help matter at all, plus their is the small matter of Reina and Torres considering their futures and I am pretty sure John Hnery will look at their preferences beforew appointing a suitable manager

Most Liverpool fans are resigned to this season being a write off. Not all of them are fickle etc you mong, it's only because he's driven us into mid-table mediocrity that fans have turned on him, and rightly so.

I don't see any reason why he wouldn't want to join. It's not like he is with a MASSIVE club now.

If Villas Boas gets appointed and is ****. It's all your fault :)

Blasphemy!

Woops, just double checked and noticed XD my bad

I think Villa Boas would be a decent choice. Bit of a risk though as he is only proven in Liga Sagres and he is managing probably the best Portuguese club. Is it worth the risk? Maybe.

He did a cracking job at Academica last season and remember last season Porto were miles off the championship...

Most Liverpool fans are resigned to this season being a write off. Not all of them are fickle etc you mong, it's only because he's driven us into mid-table mediocrity that fans have turned on him, and rightly so.

I don't see any reason why he wouldn't want to join. It's not like he is with a MASSIVE club now.

Yeah but he is with a club who is in a great run of form now and lets face it Porto is no small club either, I suggest waiting for him to prove himself with Porto before giving him the Liverpool Job to see if he has what it takes to get a winning mentality in the squad and handle big personalities and I am pretty sure NESV will ask the opinion of senior players such as Reina, Gerrard, Torres and Carragher before appoiting a manager to convince them to stay

---------- Post added at 09:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:31 AM ----------

We are forgetting the front-runner for the job here gys, a superb manager who teams would be like to have

sam_allardyce_8_lancastria.jpg

Do you honestly think every Liverpool fan are unbelievably optimistic?

Yeah but he is with a club who is in a great run of form now and lets face it Porto is no small club either, I suggest waiting for him to prove himself with Porto before giving him the Liverpool Job to see if he has what it takes to get a winning mentality in the squad and handle big personalities and I am pretty sure NESV will ask the opinion of senior players such as Reina, Gerrard, Torres and Carragher before appoiting a manager to convince them to stay
im pretty sure they wont consult them. two of then have 2-3 left to play and the other two may leave. NESV will do what is right for them and the club, not 4 players

He did a cracking job at Academica last season and remember last season Porto were miles off the championship...

The question is, would he like to ruin what could be a very bright future for him at a club like Liverpool in it's current state? If we end this season as low as we are and lose key players, he may look elsewhere for a better job. I'd like him if he accepted though. I think he could do a good job with the full backing of the board and a nice kitty to revitalize the squad.

Do you honestly think every Liverpool fan are unbelievably optimistic?

no i said some are which is normal for every club

---------- Post added at 09:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:39 AM ----------

im pretty sure they wont consult them. two of then have 2-3 left to play and the other two may leave. NESV will do what is right for them and the club, not 4 players

Yes but I doubt they will risk choosing someone who hese players dont want and risk them leaving the club, well 2 of them anyways in the short-term atleast

---------- Post added at 09:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:39 AM ----------

Yes but I doubt they will risk choosing someone who hese players dont want and risk them leaving the club, well 2 of them anyways in the short-term atleast
Wrong, they are thinking about the long term, listening to 4 players is short termism, and something that NESV are very unlikely to do

The last time the ownership listened to players *cough* Gerrard, Carra *cough* we lost Rafa and got Woy. Don't think we want that mistake again thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.