Liverpool post loss as debts rise

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 98
  • Views Views 5K

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Liverpool's parent company announces a huge loss of £54.9m as interest payments rise and pay-offs to former chief executive Rick Parry and others hurt bottom line.

More...

i gotta say im enjoying all these problems. more and more debts just making the club harder to sell.

I agree with CJACKO, it's getting funnier and funnier.

not bitter at all, i just couldnt care less if bad things happen to our rivals. its a dog eat dog world.

If you don't care. Don't post. All you're going to do is cause a argument with the Liverpool fan's, and the thread will just end up getting closed.

If you don't care. Don't post. All you're going to do is cause a argument with the Liverpool fan's, and the thread will just end up getting closed.

i apologise to the liverpool fans because most of them i talk to on here are nice, but i just feel if chelsea was in the **** everyone else would love it.

i apologise to the liverpool fans because most of them i talk to on here are nice, but i just feel if chelsea was in the **** everyone else would love it.
such is the tribal nature of fans

not bitter at all, i just couldnt care less if bad things happen to our rivals. its a dog eat dog world.

If you couldn't care less than how come you find it funny? Have a word with yeself..

Of course he's going to find it funny, he would do as he probably hates Liverpool, can't really say don't post or anything because I'm pretty sure if this was Chelsea in the same position some of you Liverpool fans would absolutely love it, so leave it out.

It is funny, all you liverpool fans get off your high horse, you would laugh if it was chelsea, utd or arsenal. as i would at arsenal and chelsea, **** me. He is allowed to post. saying he is happy and finds it funny.

It is funny, all you liverpool fans get off your high horse, you would laugh if it was chelsea, utd or arsenal. as i would at arsenal and chelsea, **** me. He is allowed to post. saying he is happy and finds it funny.
They have laughed at united over our financial troubles.:P

Turns out they can give it out but can't take it........<)

such is the tribal nature of fans

smacked the nail on the head massively! ^^^

the other way around, the liverpool fans would give it large, its how it is
you have to expect to get **** off people for this, your supposed to be "big 4"
your hardly top 6! with more and more problems arising every day...

this is just fun and games for your rivals, unfortunately the frustrating side of football!!

as a 'big club' unfortunately you haven't had to deal with much sorrow and frustration supporting your club, welcome to the world of the real football supporter!

im sure eventually you will bounce back, if not immediately next season, but be prepared to take a **** of ALOT of **** until that moment comes ^^)

i would know about this... because i support the underdog in my city, i take the **** season in season out! its a B*****D!

United have got twice the amount of debt that Liverpool have, ha!

Back