Liverpool post loss as debts rise

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 98
  • Views Views 5K
I just wish CJACKO11 would stop taking every single thread into an argument tbh. :$

not at all im just simply stating my opinions whats wrong with that?

---------- Post added at 06:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:07 PM ----------

oh how typically chelsea of you.
i bet you'd feel great if you won the league year after year challenging the likes of city because the two biggest clubs in England had gone down the ******* financially. I'm sure you'd be dead proud.

In all honesty, i think some Chelsea fans envy the history of clubs like Liverpool and United, especially when people have only really started talking about Chelsea in the same breath as United and Liverpool from 04/05. Also, the think I find most funny is, that Chelsea have all these millions and yet still have one of the oldest squads in the league. The likes of Drogba and Lampard will be gone in 3-4 years, then what are you going to do?
People should just realise that if Wengers still there, Arsenal are probably going to rule English football for some time to come in 4 or 5 years/

again why would i envy your history??? chelsea have history every club has history??

Arsenal fill out there 60,000 stadium every match, they have a very young squad that doesnt get paid golden blocks every 2-3 seconds, Arsenal also havent spent loads on transfers in the last few seasons. Arsenal are in a great position, and are doing better then chelsea financially.

Seriously Jacko, your fighting a lost battle. I appreciate the patriotism but youve got to admit, Chelsea arent debt-free in the slightest.

---------- Post added at 09:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:11 AM ----------

Plus the fact we literally rolled over for you as we had nothing to go for, and had just seen our captain give away a goal.
to be honest the fact that you "rolled over", shows a lack of pride in your club more than anything else

Arsenal fill out there 60,000 stadium every match, they have a very young squad that doesnt get paid golden blocks every 2-3 seconds, Arsenal also havent spent loads on transfers in the last few seasons. Arsenal are in a great position, and are doing better then chelsea financially.

Seriously Jacko, your fighting a lost battle. I appreciate the patriotism but youve got to admit, Chelsea arent debt-free in the slightest.

---------- Post added at 09:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:11 AM ----------

Plus the fact we literally rolled over for you as we had nothing to go for, and had just seen our captain give away a goal.

you didnt roll over at all you just wearnt good enough, you still had a stab at 4th at the time and no matter what no player can go out on a field and just walk about thinking yer i dont really care what happens.

Might be a bit off topic, but I'd have much preferred it if we'd beat Chelsea, and I think that fans like the ones in the picture below are an absolute disgrace, support your own team more than you hate your rivals.

Last edited:
you didnt roll over at all you just wearnt good enough, you still had a stab at 4th at the time and no matter what no player can go out on a field and just walk about thinking yer i dont really care what happens.
you say that, but the minute you scored, their heads went straight down, only yossi/aqua was trying at their best, the rest were going through the motions

---------- Post added at 06:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:28 PM ----------

Might be a bit off topic, but I'd have much preferred it if we'd beat Chelsea, and I think that fans like the ones in the picture below are an absolute disgrace, support your own team more that you hate your rivals.

exactly i love united, more than i hate our rivals. my number one concern is the well being and success of the club, if that success spites a rival, thats just a great added bonus

Might be a bit off topic, but I'd have much preferred it if we'd beat Chelsea, and I think that fans like the ones in the picture below are an absolute disgrace, support your own team more that you hate your rivals.

I heard that 'words' were exchanged with the idiots who did that banner. And a corporate box nearly got done over because some muppets on a jolly had an anti-rafa banner they got out at the end of the match.

There's some absolute clowns in our fan base, and I mean complete tools. Kop tries to drown them out but do wish they'd go and support their local team rather than turn up at Anfield and expect the 'atmosphere' to magically happen. ****, some of the weapons started singing 'are you watching Manchester?' - we never sing **** like that.

seriously mate a load of smook. really really why should we belive your word for chelseas accounts??look all im saying is i couldnt care less what happens to liverpool, man utd or anyone else for that reason. we were in the **** more than many and we got a lucky break so i really couldnt care less about anyone else.

Look up Chelsea's accounts yourself?

to be honest the fact that you "rolled over", shows a lack of pride in your club more than anything else

You obviously mis-read what I said. We didn't roll over so that United wouldn't win the league, we rolled over cos we had nothing to play for and had just been knocked out of the small bit of glory that we had a chance to go for.

You obviously mis-read what I said. We didn't roll over so that United wouldn't win the league, we rolled over cos we had nothing to play for and had just been knocked out of the small bit of glory that we had a chance to go for.
i never said you rolled over so united didnt win. you said you rolled over, which you did, and i said it showed a lack of pride. At the time you did have something to fight for, a very small chance at 4th, and the chance to get a result against rival club. just to give up shows a lack of pride in your club.

Last edited:
United's owner are also twice as likely to reject bids. At least our owners wants to sell.
being open to selling means nothing if the price they ask for is prohibitive

Not as prohibitive as the billions that the Glazers are asking for
yeah we know that. what is your point exactly? we never disputed this read the thread and stop trying to pick an argument

i never said you rolled over so united didnt win. you said you rolled over, which you did, and i said it showed a lack of pride. At the time you did have something to fight for, a very small chance at 4th, and the chance to get a result against rival club. just to give up shows a lack of pride in your club.

There was more chance of me winning the lotto.

i gotta say im enjoying all these problems. more and more debts just making the club harder to sell.

Tbh Chelsea make a HUGE LOSS, a loss much bigger than Liverpool so when abramovich leaves you'll need a super rich owner who will continue to pay the wages, if you can't find anyone Chelsea will have to sell their whole team

I know man u are in debt but they have made £70,000,000+ profits for the last three
years

---------- Post added at 02:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:06 AM ----------

Chelsea make a 100,000,000 loss each year but it gets paid off by Abramovich

Tbh Chelsea make a HUGE LOSS, a loss much bigger than Liverpool so when abramovich leaves you'll need a super rich owner who will continue to pay the wages, if you can't find anyone Chelsea will have to sell their whole team

I know man u are in debt but they have made £70,000,000+ profits for the last three
years

---------- Post added at 02:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:06 AM ----------

Chelsea make a 100,000,000 loss each year but it gets paid off by Abramovich

look for **** sake, how many times have i said this, were have you seen that roman is going to leave???? we have only been a really decent club for 6 years so we still have to build up our reputation around the globe for merchindise etc. utd and liverpool have been decent clubs for years and done all that years ago, we have to catch up and will.

look for **** sake, how many times have i said this, were have you seen that roman is going to leave????

He may die all of a sudden... in other words unless his son continues the business and has aneough money then chelsea are heading down! Down to where they belong! lol

Not as prohibitive as the billions that the Glazers are asking for

Difference is that the Mancs have a 70k stadium. We don't, and any new owner for us will have to pay c.£450 million for a new stadium on top of whatever purchase price they negotiate for the club. The big sticking point is that H&G are asking for any new owner to also pay them some of the profits the club may make with a new stadium.

In all honestly, because of the debt which H&G have loaded onto the club, Liverpool really aren't a sensible investment. Throw in them wanting to make a profit, and we need someone to come and put Abramovich size investments into the club just to fix the problems H&G have caused.

We really are that close to the edge right now mate. No buyer in the coming year, and we'll probably be in administration next summer.

edit: Just on Chelsea's funding, Abramovich has made it clear that the club has to become self-funding. So there will be an end to the gold at the end of the rainbow in the forseeable future.

Last edited:
look for **** sake, how many times have i said this, were have you seen that roman is going to leave???? we have only been a really decent club for 6 years so we still have to build up our reputation around the globe for merchindise etc. utd and liverpool have been decent clubs for years and done all that years ago, we have to catch up and will.

If Chelsea are loosing 100+ million most seasons it is common sense that Roman will leave at some point. Chelsea was his hobby, trying to make the best team in the world, now he has his wife he is loosing interest and will start thinking that Chelsea is just loosing money.

He is rich but even he will understand loosing mass amounts of money is stupid, either Chelsea will have to cut their costs drastically or Roman will have to sell to buy.

Back