Liverpool post loss as debts rise

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 98
  • Views Views 5K
i apologise to the liverpool fans because most of them i talk to on here are nice, but i just feel if chelsea was in the **** everyone else would love it.

Yeah everyone would love it because you have no history and would be nothing without abromavich's money

again mate i cant stress this enough its all ifs and buts??? and surely chelsea would be a better prospect even if roman wanted to sell, we win things got a pretty good sqaud and we have no debt. their is no reasonm for roman to sell and he hasent said he wants to or not so its just wishfull thinking im afraid mate.
You've got a really old squad, you DO have debt

again mate i cant stress this enough its all ifs and buts??? and surely chelsea would be a better prospect even if roman wanted to sell, we win things got a pretty good sqaud and we have no debt. their is no reasonm for roman to sell and he hasent said he wants to or not so its just wishfull thinking im afraid mate.

The fact your wage bill is so high, your staduim is tiny, Your club isnt an international brand, like utd or liverpool.

Is why a Foriegn owner given the choice would take utd or liverpool over chelsea.

I bet Roman would of rather bought utd then chelsea when he did.

The fact your wage bill is so high, your staduim is tiny, Your club isnt an international brand, like utd or liverpool.

Is why a Foriegn owner given the choice would take utd or liverpool over chelsea.

I bet Roman would of rather bought utd then chelsea when he did.
Very well put, very high wages on very old players, a small sttadium with no atmosphere or history, and not as popular in places like China.Good luck! :$

Yeah, Liverpool and United have such high popularity in so many countries because they've earned it throughout History, and still win trophies today (not as much for liverpool tho :( )

We earned our place in History, we didn't have some rich ****** buy us a few premier league titles.

and before you chelsea fans start saying man utd and liverpool bought the league, both clubs earned the money from winning trophies not russian owners

I don't want to see Liverpool go under, and I don't think they will, but it really would be a huge loss to football.

Yeah everyone would love it because you have no history and would be nothing without abromavich's money

so ******* what mate??? theirs not a club in the world that would turn down the chance to have money like that.

---------- Post added at 02:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:38 AM ----------

You've got a really old squad, you DO have debt

we have a old squad with now a decent youth acadamy and yes we broke evan last year mate. your acting like chelsea are a awfull brand, but their not.

---------- Post added at 02:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:40 AM ----------

and before you chelsea fans start saying man utd and liverpool bought the league, both clubs earned the money from winning trophies not russian owners

chelsea wearnt at the level of utd, so when we was bought we used to money to try and get close to them, the same way city are trying to do so what?

---------- Post added at 02:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:41 AM ----------

Yeah, Liverpool and United have such high popularity in so many countries because they've earned it throughout History, and still win trophies today (not as much for liverpool tho :( )

We earned our place in History, we didn't have some rich ****** buy us a few premier league titles.

again if some rich ****** wanted to buy liverpool you would be made? and you CANT buy titles simple as that.

---------- Post added at 02:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:42 AM ----------

Very well put, very high wages on very old players, a small sttadium with no atmosphere or history, and not as popular in places like China.Good luck! :$

difference is mate, we aint in the **** you are haha.

I never thought id see the day of United and Liverpool fans working as one :O

its because their in the same position and cant see the truth.

Truth? What that both clubs are a bigger brand then you, that both clubs will be bigger long after you. That both clubs wherent born in 2005. Oh yeah and that both clubs are deluded enough to think that they are attractive buys, but atill a **** of alot better then Chelsea. Nice truth, Do you have problems with the truth? Denial Maybe

we can argue too and fro, but the truth is, zeb summed up pretty well the state of football today, and we are all precariously balanced, some more than others. and some have already fallen (leeds, portsmouth just to name a couple). i wouldnt go round feeling so smug

Truth? What that both clubs are a bigger brand then you, that both clubs will be bigger long after you. That both clubs wherent born in 2005. Oh yeah and that both clubs are deluded enough to think that they are attractive buys, but atill a **** of alot better then Chelsea. Nice truth, Do you have problems with the truth? Denial Maybe

we were born in 1905 mate!!!??? and how are utd and liverpool a **** of alot better than us???

---------- Post added at 03:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:04 AM ----------

we can argue too and fro, but the truth is, zeb summed up pretty well the state of football today, and we are all precariously balanced, some more than others. and some have already fallen (leeds, portsmouth just to name a couple). i wouldnt go round feeling so smug

dont worry im not felling smug and if anythink i know what its like to be in the **** more than many!!!im just saying people on here are just saying what they want to happen.

we were born in 1905 mate!!!??? and how are utd and liverpool a **** of alot better than us???

we are a **** of a lot better buys for someone, becuase every person on the planet knows them clubs.

I bet if you got 100 people who didnt like football together, And Said Eric Cantona, they would al say Machester United.

Asked them Ian Rush, Liverpool would come up.

Ask them Zola. Chelsea wouldnt come up, You arent as big as brand. Hence not the commercial value.

---------- Post added at 03:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:06 AM ----------

I am not even going to bother now,

Zebs on this thread, he is just going to Rape everyone with his immense Knowledge and brilliant writing, I am off to bed.

we are a **** of a lot better buys for someone, becuase every person on the planet knows them clubs.

I bet if you got 100 people who didnt like football together, And Said Eric Cantona, they would al say Machester United.

Asked them Ian Rush, Liverpool would come up.

Ask them Zola. Chelsea wouldnt come up, You arent as big as brand. Hence not the commercial value.

again i dout that zola is massivly known. but i thought when you said better you ment on the pitch not off the pitch. and also you got to see chelsea have no debt, and to a business man a business with no debt is a better prospect than a team with lots of debt surely.

Show me your "good squad" in 3, 4 years.

A bunch of old shrivelled nuts, they will be.

Last time I saw a full Chelsea accounts set (for year ending 2008), you were a long way from being debt free - and that was after Roman turning 350 million of the 700 million you owe him from debt into equity. He also doesn't charge you interest on the money he puts in.

Currently he's averaging putting in £100 million a year into Chelsea and you lot still manage to lose £40 million a year. How long do you think it will continue?

Not sniping here, but if you think that for the rest of eternity even Roman can afford to pump £100 million into your club, then I'll have two of what you're on.

Seriously mate, nothing tribal here but wake up.

Last time I saw a full Chelsea accounts set (for year ending 2008), you were a long way from being debt free - and that was after Roman turning 350 million of the 700 million you owe him from debt into equity. He also doesn't charge you interest on the money he puts in.

Currently he's averaging putting in £100 million a year into Chelsea and you lot still manage to lose £40 million a year. How long do you think it will continue?

Not sniping here, but if you think that for the rest of eternity even Roman can afford to pump £100 million into your club, then I'll have two of what you're on.

Seriously mate, nothing tribal here but wake up.

seriously mate a load of smook. really really why should we belive your word for chelseas accounts??look all im saying is i couldnt care less what happens to liverpool, man utd or anyone else for that reason. we were in the **** more than many and we got a lucky break so i really couldnt care less about anyone else.

Last edited:
seriously mate a load of smook. really really why should we belive your word for chelseas accounts??
this why people keep telling you that you're in fantasyland. someone breaks it down for you and you dismiss it.

Back