Liverpool Sign Huge Kit Deal - Warrior to replace Adidas

¬_¬ Some people on this forum make me want to harm self.
Anyway, good deal. Links with American businesses paying off already.

Simple case of opening a new market, in our case its the only thing the glazers have done good on.

Chris that actually look pretty good (for a liverpool top :p)

It doesnt, unless you are that insecure about it. Long overdue im, this is why they fell so far behind in the first place, lack of marketing and commercial profile

Nah, this isn't why we fell so far behind tbh. Our products have always been huge, globally.

It doesnt, unless you are that insecure about it. Long overdue im, this is why they fell so far behind in the first place, lack of marketing and commercial profile

Which is what Americans are apparently good at. Hopefully we can see more deals like this for Liverpool, to get them back up into the top four.

Think NESV and Standard Chartered will work hard together to improve this. As we should easily be able to compete with Man United commercially wise.

Also, not sure about this, I'd rather have a recognised brand like Adidas on our shirts, but as I said before, I saw it in the Daily Mail (un-reliable) so i don't think it's that true. Adidas are apparently in talks with us to sign with us for the next 10 years...

Nah, this isn't why we fell so far behind tbh. Our products have always been huge, globally.

not in marketing they werent, popular across the globe, but not in a financial manner. You didnt tap into that popularity

Good deal for Liverpool if its true, so should we start expecting some major development within Liverpool's team?

Think NESV and Standard Chartered will work hard together to improve this. As we should easily be able to compete with Man United commercially wise.

Also, not sure about this, I'd rather have a recognised brand like Adidas on our shirts, but as I said before, I saw it in the Daily Mail (un-reliable) so i don't think it's that true. Adidas are apparently in talks with us to sign with us for the next 10 years...

It would force adidas to come back to the table at any rate, this shows that liverpool can really pull in the numbers

---------- Post added at 03:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:43 PM ----------

Good deal for Liverpool if its true, so should we start expecting some major development within Liverpool's team?

Dalglish al ready said there must be summer investment, so most likely

Great news for Liverpool, although not many people know the brand... £25M a year? great deal.

I guess us not knowing who Warrior Sports are really shows how this is a good deal for both sides. 'Pool get a shedloada cash, and Warrior Sports get coverage in the UK.

It would force adidas to come back to the table at any rate, this shows that liverpool can really pull in the numbers

---------- Post added at 03:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:43 PM ----------

Dalglish already said there must be summer investment, so most likely

exactly, wouldn't suprise me if Liverpool have leaked a false report to force Adidas' hand. Sly i know, but clever.

& Dalglish said that there would be investment if the right players were available, and he didn't think he could promote anyone from the reserves/academy. Expect to see Flanno, Robinson and Co to get a lot more game time next year. Can see us adopting an Arsenal-esque approach but buying the 'quick fix' rather than waiting for a youth player to arrive.

exactly, wouldn't suprise me if Liverpool have leaked a false report to force Adidas' hand. Sly i know, but clever.

& Dalglish said that there would be investment if the right players were available, and he didn't think he could promote anyone from the reserves/academy. Expect to see Flanno, Robinson and Co to get a lot more game time next year. Can see us adopting an Arsenal-esque approach but buying the 'quick fix' rather than waiting for a youth player to arrive.

It will be more united-esque than arsenal imo. Young players from the academy and good players on their way up, from other clubs (hence signings like suarez and carroll)

been looking on rawk some on there are saying adidas will not match warrior £25million deal

I think even Barca have signed with Warrior. Even they are getting huge deal maybe same as Liverpool. If true very good news for Liverpool. They are working very well with a clear blue print this time. I think Liverpool will slowly be back to top 4 again..

I'm sure Warrior sponsor some golfers and have some involvement in Ice Hockey too, however because it's mainly overseas involvement, I could be wrong on both.

I guess us not knowing who Warrior Sports are really shows how this is a good deal for both sides. 'Pool get a shedloada cash, and Warrior Sports get coverage in the UK.

Not just in the UK my friend - wherever football is popular basically. There's a huge potential market out there. Warrior will be paying for world wide exposure. FSG & Warrior Sports will both come out of this smiling.

As we know, thowing mega cash about for transfers almost guarantees results for a club, IF the manager is half-decent that is, so expect a serious amount of transfer activity at LFC this summer - even if the new sponsors aren't on board until 2012. FSG need the club to be succsesfull to keep raising it's world sporting profile, which sells more merchandise, which attracts bigger sponsors.... it's all good.

Not just in the UK my friend - wherever football is popular basically. There's a huge potential market out there. Warrior will be paying for world wide exposure. FSG & Warrior Sports will both come out of this smiling.

As we know, thowing mega cash about for transfers almost guarantees results for a club, IF the manager is half-decent that is, so expect a serious amount of transfer activity at LFC this summer - even if the new sponsors aren't on board until 2012. FSG need the club to be succsesfull to keep raising it's world sporting profile, which sells more merchandise, which attracts bigger sponsors.... it's all good.

that's not quite true at all

Merchandise is all about profit got the quality of the make so for Liverpool its a good deal. Maybe not for the supporters as i think Adidas do some lovely merchandise but im afraid its money over fans for football clubs.

Apart from I am not a Liverpool fan?

Liverpool are making more money on their kit deal than you, why does it even matter to United fans how much money they are making?

Cos they don't like it up 'em ?

Seriously it's a deadly enemies thing. Sad but true.

I'm sure Warrior sponsor some golfers and have some involvement in Ice Hockey too, however because it's mainly overseas involvement, I could be wrong on both.

ice hockey and lacrosse