Liverpool - Stoke

Clinical finish, that was. He looks full of confidence.

I think it only counts as an own goal if it's not a direct shot on target from the scoring team?

So far so good, Suarez. :D

Get in Suarez, loving the way he plays already even though I was skeptical at first. Delighted to see that go in. Comfortably beatin teams we've struggled against in the last few years. No one but Kenny deserves the job.

YNWA

Off topic, but what exactly are you going to do about Number 2 in your sig? <)

and No. 3 as well 8-|

Anyway, Liverpool have been the better team, and they deserve their victory. Well played them :)

He's playing well is Suarez, he has the pace of Torres and works almost as hard as Dirk. He's getting the confidence to play a few tricks and he is releasing the ball quickly as well, which is something Torres wasn't doing towards the end of his stay.

Looks like there is a new darling of Anfield.

Cannot stop smiling. The football really is a joy to watch. Things are going well, the futures very bright.

He's playing well is Suarez, he has the pace of Torres and works almost as hard as Dirk. He's getting the confidence to play a few tricks and he is releasing the ball quickly as well, which is something Torres wasn't doing towards the end of his stay.

Looks like there is a new darling of Anfield.

Everytime I refresh that post generates likes.

Everytime I refresh that post generates likes.

To be fair it deserves likes. Liverpool have a striker who's actually wanting to try, please the fans and help the team, not day-dreaming about a big money move.

Now hes not being overshadowed by Torres. Heres the limelight he deserve!

Back