Liverpool - Stoke

Be interesting to see the dressing room under Woy compared to under the King. Reckon there is a load more banter going round now, can just feel a buzz around Anfield.

Closely run contest for MOTM with Kuyt in my opinion to be honest. He ran it for us. And some of balls, wow. Dare I say it? I would have expected those from Xabi Alonso.

He really is blossoming into a fine little player, one who could be crucial for us in years to come. For me though, what is more impressive is how he has turned out after having tonnes of doubters at Liverpool. Not once did he stop caring etc, he put his head down and worked and worked and worked and is now reaping the rewards.

Keep it up Lucas, top performance lad.

Hes got abit of Alonso an abit of Masch. Kenny is trusting him to hold the midfield on his own when Meireles and Gerrard get forward an hes relishing it. Nothing but praise for him this year.

Was watching Porto - Benfica wich Porto lost for 0-2 :( ... But was able to see Suarez goal.... FERNANDO WHO? :)

Just gotten back.
Luuuuuuis <3 Not bad considering he hasn't played for over two months.
Stoke were dirty, late, synical tackles for all! But overall good performance, just hope Skrtel leaves in the summer, I like the man, but his hoof balls, he's clueless :( Looking forward for Suarez/Carroll partnership, big man little man, but both can score. Carragher hopefully returning on Sunday, and if he replaces Skrtel, Suarez starts with Fab/Maxi and Kuyt, Merieles, Lucas, Gerrard we have every chance.

Anyone know when Carroll is likely to be back?

Just seen the two-footer by Huth. Can someone explain why that wasn't a red card?

great run by suarez for the goal but the defending was shocking lol.

Just seen the two-footer by Huth. Can someone explain why that wasn't a red card?

Exactly. The ref was really poor all night to be honest. Gerrard got sent off for the exact same thing against United.

luis16suarez luis suarez
Very happy after the debut dreamed, goal and victory of the team! Anfield and the supporters are magical!

His offical Twitter. Lovely.

Exactly. The ref was really poor all night to be honest. Gerrard got sent off for the exact same thing against United.

absolutely ridiculous. On a positive, I know I'm supposed to hate Liverpool and all that, but its good to see them playing proper football again. You can see the players playing with a real buzz again, and enjoying their football. If thats the response Dalglish can get from the players, there's no reason why he shouldn't get the job permanently. good luck to 'em

absolutely ridiculous. On a positive, I know I'm supposed to hate Liverpool and all that, but its good to see them playing proper football again. You can see the players playing with a real buzz again, and enjoying their football. If thats the response Dalglish can get from the players, there's no reason why he shouldn't get the job permanently.

Nice to see an Evertonian say that. I agree, I wasn't sure about Kenny full time, long term, but now I'd love for him to get it. We're playing well, with a smile. Kenny has respect for the fans, and vice versa.

Raul Meireles scores again :wub: Kenny must be Mr Motivation, because under Roy's management, he wasn't like this at all ! Great debut for Suarez, no doubt about it !

Raul Meireles scores again :wub: Kenny must be Mr Motivation, because under Roy's management, he wasn't like this at all ! Great debut for Suarez, no doubt about it !

Merieles does the hard easily, and the easy hard. :$

---------- Post added at 04:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:46 AM ----------

Oh, and Martin Kelly <3. Played every minute, I think of Kennys reign and has been outstanding. Local lad, future England international.

Exactly, it's a given that Webb would give it for United, especially at Old Trafford.
he would have given it either way though. it was a stonewall red. essien picked up a red for the exact same offence earlier in the season

Back