Liverpool - Stoke

Decent first-half, good second-half from LFC. Suarez looks class. He has the potential to be as popular as Torres was at LFC. I'd like to see him and Carroll paired soon, though.

Good for you Luiz, keep playing like you are still at Ajax and you'll be a star in this league as well. You'll be sorely missed

Funny how we can go from the football we played under Woy to a display like that under Kenny. Everything went right today, good football, 2-0 win, goals for Suarez and Meireles, clean sheet. :)

Funny how we can go from the football we played under Woy to a display like that under Kenny. Everything went right today, good football, 2-0 win, goals for Suarez and Meireles, clean sheet. :)

Certainly dispells the media myth that 'Woy wasn't given enough time'. The media in this country are a joke.

Everytime I refresh that post generates likes.

And you're right, it works!!

heard on ssn Suarez' goal is most likely gunna go down as an own goal come on just let him have the glory on his debut for god sake

Certainly dispells the media myth that 'Woy wasn't given enough time'. The media in this country are a joke.

Don't see why they act like no manager can do the job better than the leaving one whenever someone gets sacked, like they assume every manager is of equal ability. >.< They should try some journalistic skills and analyse why the manager's failing. But getting off topic.

Didn't see the game tonight, but of the others I've seen and what I've heard, the change under Kenny is quite amazing, dispels the myths about Woy complaining it's all the squad too.

It's gone down as a Suarez goal I think..

Which means he scored on his debut, Torres didn't ;)
It'll also boost his confidence. :)

heard on ssn Suarez' goal is most likely gunna go down as an own goal come on just let him have the glory on his debut for god sake

It was on target and had the defender not got a touch on it, it was going in, if they give it as an own goal, it is very harsh.

Lucas' pass completion rate was 89.2% :O Incredible.

Not like he was playing short simple balls all the time either. He was switching the play a lot.

Well Liverpool are soon going to challenge for top 4 if City keeps playing like they did today. Also...Suarez seems to have adapted faster to english football than Dzeko. Dzeko was anonymous against birmingham. Well...it's too early to say. But gl to Suarez...

It was on target and had the defender not got a touch on it, it was going in, if they give it as an own goal, it is very harsh.

agree and I hope they give it to him as I want Suarez to do well in the premier league believe it or not :)

Don't see why they act like no manager can do the job better than the leaving one whenever someone gets sacked, like they assume every manager is of equal ability. >.< They should try some journalistic skills and analyse why the manager's failing. But getting off topic..

Journalists? Using journalistic skills? In the British media?

You're 'avin a larf.

Lucas' pass completion rate was 89.2% :O Incredible.

Not like he was playing short simple balls all the time either. He was switching the play a lot.

Closely run contest for MOTM with Kuyt in my opinion to be honest. He ran it for us. And some of balls, wow. Dare I say it? I would have expected those from Xabi Alonso.

He really is blossoming into a fine little player, one who could be crucial for us in years to come. For me though, what is more impressive is how he has turned out after having tonnes of doubters at Liverpool. Not once did he stop caring etc, he put his head down and worked and worked and worked and is now reaping the rewards.

Keep it up Lucas, top performance lad.

Closely run contest for MOTM with Kuyt in my opinion to be honest. He ran it for us. And some of balls, wow. Dare I say it? I would have expected those from Xabi Alonso.

He really is blossoming into a fine little player, one who could be crucial for us in years to come. For me though, what is more impressive is how he has turned out after having tonnes of doubters at Liverpool. Not once did he stop caring etc, he put his head down and worked and worked and worked and is now reaping the rewards.

Keep it up Lucas, top performance lad.

You had to say it after daring yourself.

Brilliant this season, and this is coming from his harshest critic in the past. Influential this season, really shows how hard he's worked over the years and overcame all the flack he was getting.

Well Liverpool are soon going to challenge for top 4 if City keeps playing like they did today. Also...Suarez seems to have adapted faster to english football than Dzeko. Dzeko was anonymous against birmingham. Well...it's too early to say. But gl to Suarez...

Suarez's has had one game, Dzeko's had about five? Base your opinion on over half a season, not a couple of games. Suarez looked bright tonight though, determined and his goal would have been very good had Wilkinson not ruined it. Give Dzeko time, I am sure he will adapt.

With people scoring on their debuts roll on Sunday ay Pool fans lol :P. Good win though in all fairness.

Last edited:
Back