looking good so far mate great layout can i have a screenie of your formation and squad

i will try and follow mate but i'm going to try and do some of my story tonight aswell

how do you get screenies onto here pal and i will do for you?

create a screenshot folder then press ALT+9 and they should be in the folder

in documents folder in football manager folder create a new folder and call it screenshots

there is mate but its not working haha screen shots are going into it

just press alt+f9 in the game and it will make a screenshot folder automatically.

how i upload them onto the site mate show i can show u

---------- Post added at 02:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:52 PM ----------

liverpoolhk.png
[/URL][/IMG]

You sold Ngog! He is legendary <)

Looking good for the EPL atm :)

haha have to sacrifice future prospects mate havent u as ex manager rafael benitez gotta take the present first before thinking about the future so get the squad we need now:p and hopefully will win epl mate

February Update

Premier League Fixtures & Results

Chelsea 2-1 Liverpool (Didier Drogba 74, Antonio Cassano 78, Steven Gerrard 7) M.O.M Antonio Cassano Dissapointing away loss that seen Chelsea Complete the double over me hopefully i could find a performance in the League Cup Final later this month

Liverpool 3-0 Aston Villa (Fernando Torres 5,8 Dirk Kuyt 24) M.O.M Fernando Torres
Fantastic result against a team challenging for the european spots and the brilliant partnership of Kuyt and Torres shines again

Wigan 0-3 Liverpool (Fernando Torres 39,75,82) M.O.M Fernando Torres
First Hat-Trick for a player this season and would of put my money on Torres being that player hes coming into form at the vital stage in the season hopefully his goals will see me win the league

Liverpool 2-1 Manchester United (Maxi Rodriguez 36, Fernando Torres 65, Dimitar Berbatov 33) M.O.M Maxi Rodriguez Crucial victory over my main tital rivals this season which has left me in good stead with only 9 League games remaining

englishpremierdivision2t.png
[/URL][/IMG]

English League Cup Final

Liverpool 1-3 Chelsea (Fernando Torres 62, Frank Lampard 53, Gabriel Milito Own Goal 60,
Didier Drogba 90) M.O.M Frank Lampard Dissapointing end to a promising League Cup run But Chelsea have beaten me 3 times out of 3 in the games we have met so no suprise there but well done to the players for reaching the final

Champions League 1st Knockout Round 1st Leg

Bayern Munich 1-2 Liverpool (Mario Gomez 83, Steven Gerrard 12, Jamie Carragher 33) M.O.M Jamie Carragher Great 1st leg away from home to come away with the advantage and 2 away goals was great hopefully can keep the lead and progress and hopefully go far in the competition

yer cant keep players of that standard need bigger and better things haha ill follow your story mate

---------- Post added at 12:06 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 10:33 PM ----------

March Update

Hull City 0-3 Liverpool (Dirk Kuyt 6,41, Joan Capdevilla 82, Javier Mascherano Sent Off 49) M.O.M Dirk Kuyt a great solid away performance but unhappy about the sending off of Mascherano his second of the season already but there is a battle between Torres and Kuyt in the goal standings

Liverpool 1-1 Sunderland (Fernando Torres 21, Ryan 69) M.O.M Ryan Babel
One of my transfers has come back to haunt me and handed me a blip in the race for the title with his man of the match performance in a game we was strong favourites

Arsenal 0-0 Liverpool M.O.M Pepe Reina
Arsenal at this point where lying in 2nd position in the league 4 points behind me so i was very please with the outcome of this match especially with Gerrard suspended for 3 games after recieveing 10 yellow cards

englishpremierdivision3.png
[/URL][/IMG]

Champions league 1st Knockout Round 2nd Leg

Liverpool 1-3 Bayern Munich (AET) (Fernando Torres 45, Javier Mascherano Sent Off 63, Mario Gomez 26, Dirk Kuyt Own Goal 68, Miroslav Klose 117) M.O.M Mario Gomez
Another Red Card for Javier Mascherano and a dissapointing performance to be beat 4-3 on aggregate only Premier League to concentrate on now which could be a good point

---------- Post added at 01:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:06 AM ----------

April Update

Liverpool 0-0 Everton M.O.M Joan Capdevilla
Very poor match i cannot drop many more points though if i want to grab hold of the league title a draw is better than a defeat though at this late stage of the season

Liverpool 4-0 Burnley (Fernando Torres 1,8,Pen 73, Yossi Benayoun 77) M.O.M Fernando Torres Another stunning hat-trick from the Spanish forward seen him make his way to the top of the golden boot standings join with Sunderland's Darren Bent on 21 goals

Fulham 2-1 Liverpool (Bobby Zamora Pen 45,68, Maxi Rodriguez 14) M.O.M Bobby Zamora
A poor result with the teams around me dropping points it was a real chance for me to take charge of the title race but i blew that chance after leading the game

Birmingham City 0-4 Liverpool (Steven Gerrard 25,84, Craig Gardner Own Goal 52, Albert Riera 67) M.O.M Steven Gerrard Crucial win away from home because again teams at the top dropped points and it has left me 3 points ahead with 2 games remaining

englishpremierdivision4.png
[/URL][/IMG]

got ripped of for n'gog(shouldn't sold him in the first place)

Babel is decent in the game,could've kept him and put the transferrs over 48 months,but you're doing well.Sign Jovetic :p

i havent got the money and i think he is at united otherwise i would pal follow and you will see how brilliant my squad will be in 2nd season after i win this league title

---------- Post added at 02:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:32 AM ----------

May Update

Liverpool 2-0 Bolton Wanderers (Fernando Torres 24, Steven Gerrard 48) M.O.M Fernando Torres A good win in the second to last game of the season which has left me needing only to beat Arsenals goal difference to win the league

Manchester City 2-1 Liverpool (]Emmanuel Adebayor 29,73, Fernando Torres 61) M.O.M Emmanuel Adebayor A loss but never the less i won the league by 2 points to Arsenal and this goal for Torres clinched the golden boot for him

englishpremierdivision5.png
[/URL][/IMG]

CHAMPIONS!!!!!!

---------- Post added at 02:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:02 AM ----------

season summary uploaded tommorow

Excellent work! Keep it up next season