thanks alot mate ill try my best

---------- Post added at 01:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:24 PM ----------

Season Summary

English Premier League Winners - Liverpool - Runners Up - Arsenal

English Fa Cup - Portsmouth - Runners Up - Southampton

English League Cup - Chelsea - Runners Up - Liverpool

Uefa Champions League - Chelsea - Runners Up Bayern Munich

Europa League - Roma - Runners Up - Genoa

Uefa Champions League Qualification

Liverpool

Arsenal

Chelsea

Manchester City

Europa League Qualification

Manchester United

Tottenham Hotspur

Everton

Portsmouth

Championship Promoted Teams

Newcastle

Middlesbrough

West Bromwich Albion

Premier League Relegated Teams

Burnley

Wigan Athletic

Stoke City

Manger Of The Year

Michael Broadhurst - Liverpool

Footballer Of The Year

Carlos Tevez - Manchester City

Players Player Of The Year

Wayne Rooney - Manchester United

Golden Boot Award

Fernando Torres - 23 goals - Liverpool

What a fantastic season it has been for Liverpool reaching the final of the league cup and then lifting the Premier league title this is what Broadhurst had to say "What a privilege it is to have given the fans of Liverpool Football Club a league title after a very long 20 year wait it was very unexpected for me as i thought my first season would just be to get to know the players and do as best as i could and my main goal was just to secure champions league qualification not to actually go on and win the league i am in complete shock in all i think it has been a great season for us with reaching the final of a domestic competition i know we went out early in The Fa Cup And Champions League competitions but i am sure the fans would very willingly sacrifice them competitions for the league title they crave and i am just glad to have delivered to the fans" We then got the chance to have a word with the Liverpool Skipper Steven Gerrard who was over the moon with the title win " It is world class what this manager has done in the short time he has been at the club so many managers have tried before to win this great club a premier league title but none have succeeded The Gaffer is a complete Genius to have masterminded are success and i hope he is at the club for a long time and can bring this club to be one of the best in the world"

---------- Post added at 04:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:01 PM ----------

At the start of the second season as Liverpool manager Michael Broahurst should be setting his targets high and with a transfer budget of 23.5 million there is some money there to build the squad and challenge in all competitions and win alot more trophies

"After a brilliant first season as manager i really am setting my targets high and will look at winning at least 1 of the domestic cups along with the league and also i would atleast like to reach the semi-finals of the Uefa Champions League i will be looking to bring in player but also offloading a few such as Javier Mascherano he picks up to many yellow and red cards and contributes to many dropped points in are team i would really like to get the money to bring in a couple of young replacements and build a squad that will also be good in the future and i am pleased to say the board have offered me a new 3 year contract worth £55,000 a week"

Pre Season Friendlies Fixtures & Results

liverpool2.png
[/URL][/IMG]

---------- Post added at 06:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:48 PM ----------

August Update

Premier League Fixtures & Results

Liverpool 2-0 Bolton Wanderers (Oscar Cardozo 3,34, Jamie Carragher Sent Off 31) M.O.M Oscar Cardozo
Brilliant performance in his first league game for Cardozo to bag himself 2 goals and the man of the match award

Liverpool 2-2 Hull City (Fernando Torres 25, Daniel Pacheco 52, Amr Zaki 12, Camel Meriem 90+1, Kamil Zayatte Sent Off 80) M.O.M Camel Meriem
Poor result for us especially when they managed to get themselves a point whilst only having 10 men on the field young Pacheco netted his first goal for us an Torres with his first of the season

Sunderland 2-0 Liverpool (Darren Bent Pen 24,75, Joan Capdevilla Sent Off 90+1) M.O.M Darren Bent poor result for us never looked like scoring at any point in this game and suffered are first defeat of the season Sunderland deserved there win

West Bromwich Albion 0-0 Liverpool M.O.M Leon Barnett
Terrible performance against newly promoted West Brom i need to really get out of this recent run if i stand any chance of winning consecutive league titles

englishpremierdivisionk.png
[/URL][/IMG]

Community Shield Wembley

Liverpool 3-0 Portsmouth (Ruben De La Red 45, Oscar Cardozo 72, Miguel Veloso Pen 80, Miguel Veloso Missed pen 49) M.O.M Ruben De La Red
Are first trophy of the season its nothing great like but a comfortable win and we will take
any trophy good debuts for all 3 of the scorers

Uefa Champions League Group C

europeanchampionscupj.png
[/URL][/IMG]

Transfers Player In

Romain Lerrieu - Free Transfer

Deco - Free Transfer

Ruben De La Red - Real Madrid - £4.1 Million

Aaron Lennon - Tottenham Hotspur - £14 Million

Miguel Veloso - Sporting CP - £11.75 Million

Oscar Cardozo - Benfica - £11 Million

Aleksander Lukovic - Udinese - £2.1 Million

Pablo Alvarez - Catania - £1.2 Million

Daniel Opare - Real Madrid - £240 K

Jo - Manchester City - £5.25 Million

Transfers Players Out Of The Club

Guti - Birmingham City - £1.5 Million

Yossi Benayoun - Arsenal - £5.25 Million

Dirk Kuyt - Real Madrid - £11 Million

Javier Mascherano - Real Madrid - £15 Million

Phillip Degen - Wolverhampton Wanderers - £2.7 Million

Nabil El Zhar - New Americ (Mex) - £1.7 Million

Diego Cavalieri - Birmingham - £3 Million

Emiliano Insua - Fulham - £8.5 Million

Last edited:
September Update

Liverpool 2-2 Manchester United (Oscar Cardozo 31, Steven Gerrard 33, Wayne Rooney 9, Dimitar Berbatov 69, Patrice Evra Sent Off 72) M.O.M Anderson A good draw agaisnt a top side which in truth was a pretty even game

Fulham 0-4 Liverpool (Miguel Veloso 2, Oscar Cardozo 6,41, Ruben De La Red 79) M.O.M Oscar Cardozo Comfortable victory with my new signings grabbing goals again hopefully means the turning point and can kick on

Liverpool 2-2 Arsenal (Fernando Torres 19, Steven Gerrard 49, Miguel Veloso Sent off 34, Robin Van Persie 17,47) M.O.M Robin Van Persie
Another 2-2 Draw against a top side at home we showed good fight to come from behind twice and earn a point and a good point with 10 men

englishpremierdivisionk.png
[/URL][/IMG]

English League Cup 3rd Round

Wolverhampton Wanderers 1-2 Liverpool (Sylvan Ebanks-Blake 82, Jo 21, Christophe Berra Own Goal 25) M.O.M Jamie Carragher
A victory in the early stages of the competition using mostly my 2nd string players still managing to win away

English League Cup 4th Round Draw

Huddersfield Town vs Liverpool

Schalke 04 0-1 Liverpool (Jo 89) M.O.M Christian Pander
A good start to the group stage knicking all 3 points in the last moments of the game from an unlikely scorer Jo

Liverpool 0-1 Marseille (Mamadou Niang 76) M.O.M Steve Mandanda
Dissapointing loss at home in a game i fully expected to win hopefully will make up for this result in the remaining fixtures in the group

europeanchampionscupc.png
[/URL][/IMG]

---------- Post added at 11:14 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 11:20 PM ----------

no one seems to be intrested in my story no more haha

---------- Post added at 12:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:14 AM ----------

October Update

Middlesbrough 0-2 Liverpool (Fernando Torres 50, Steven Gerrard 52) M.O.M Steven Gerrard
Comfortable win with a clean sheet away from home against a newly promoted side i need to really put a good string of results together in the league if i want to challenge for the title

Liverpool 2-0 Newcastle United (Steven Gerrard 35, Oscar Cardozo 50, Alan Smith Sent Off 46) M.O.M Steven Gerrard Another win against a team from the north east and another clean sheet which is doing good for the teams confidence

Liverpool 1-0 Birmingham City (Fernando Torres 10) M.O.M Aleksandar Lukovic
3rd consecutive clean sheet and 3 straight wins we are showing now that we mean business in the title race

Everton 0-1 Liverpool (Oscar Cardozo 86) M.O.M Glen Johnson
A month of wins and clean sheets mean that we have moved right up the table and this was a vital win against are merseyside rivals

englishpremierdivisione.png
[/URL][/IMG]

English League Cup 4th Round

Huddersfield Town 3-2 Liverpool (Dentran Ortega 78,90+1, Lee Novak 87, Jo 8,30) M.O.M Dentran Ortega dissapointing early end to my league cup run after reaching the final last season i have been using my 2nd string players but unfortunatly are 2 goal lead got overturned in a match we should of won

M.Haifa 0-2 Liverpool (Alber Riera 51, Oscar Cardozo 58) M.O.M Albert Riera
Back to winning ways in my Champions League Group and hopefully we can make something out of this tournament this year

europeanchampionscup2.png
[/URL][/IMG]

Last edited: