& that is that party people. A months worth of updates compressed into a few hours on a lazy Sunday morning. Don't expect a rush like this again any time soon! ;)

For those of you wondering, the Voldemort reference is because someone pointed out how similar my manager looks to him & I decided to run with it. :p

Looking good mate. Will be following with interest. Gosh I hope you can land Jedinak!

Looking good mate. Will be following with interest. Gosh I hope you can land Jedinak!

Thanks mate, here's hoping for a long & successful save! :)

Would be quite a coup for a little club like Everton to land an Aussie legend like Mile mate! ;)

Jedinak being an "Aussie legend" tells you all you need to know about the state of Australian football (not AFL, if that's ambiguous) :p Good start though, and I hope Liverpool whip you! :D

Jedinak being an "Aussie legend" tells you all you need to know about the state of Australian football (not AFL, if that's ambiguous) :p Good start though, and I hope Liverpool whip you! :D

Listen here Patrick, I've had about enough of your Aussie bashing! :p

I am going to gloat so much when we route the Reds by 5 goals! :D

What an awesome introduction,and especially the title ! :p
Hope you'll reach what you've proposed !

Love to see the use of google maps :) So much fun to add depth to a story. I used to do it a lot during the international management phase of the Journeyman save :)

Love to see the use of google maps :) So much fun to add depth to a story. I used to do it a lot during the international management phase of the Journeyman save :)

Haha, that's where I got the idea! I'm a crafty old git :p

Haha, that's where I got the idea! I'm a crafty old git :p

You know you're doing something right when people are taking inspiration from you.
Time to up my game and reinvent the playing field. Gota keep my stories looking fresh :p

You know you're doing something right when people are taking inspiration from you.
Time to up my game and reinvent the playing field. Gota keep my stories looking fresh :p

They're fresh enough mate, no need to make us all look bad :p

You my friend,are a total story-writer ! :p
I so much like the layout. ;)

Might have to steal the google maps idea :D

Loving the story so far

Just love your layout my friend ! I am thinking of starting a story of own for the first time here but to be honest will all the work that I see from you guys in your stories I am feeling a bit nervous that mine will lack quality !! And as for Mirallas if you are thinking of selling him all Olympiakos fans (including myself) will welcome him back !!!