Just love your layout my friend ! I am thinking of starting a story of own for the first time here but to be honest will all the work that I see from you guys in your stories I am feeling a bit nervous that mine will lack quality !! And as for Mirallas if you are thinking of selling him all Olympiakos fans (including myself) will welcome him back !!!

Thanks mate, that's much appreciated.

My first attempts at doing stories were dreadful mate, honestly. The only way you improve though is to do & learn. If you have any questions there are always loads of helpful people out there as well. Not pressuring you, just saying. :)

Haven't decided on Mirallas yet but with a budget of a little over 2M, there will be heads on the chopping block ;)

Thanks mate, that's much appreciated.

My first attempts at doing stories were dreadful mate, honestly. The only way you improve though is to do & learn. If you have any questions there are always loads of helpful people out there as well. Not pressuring you, just saying. :)

Haven't decided on Mirallas yet but with a budget of a little over 2M, there will be heads on the chopping block ;)

Thank you for the support ! Maybe I 'll give a try as soon as I get the game in my hands (never loved the beta version ) !

Just love your layout my friend ! I am thinking of starting a story of own for the first time here but to be honest will all the work that I see from you guys in your stories I am feeling a bit nervous that mine will lack quality !! And as for Mirallas if you are thinking of selling him all Olympiakos fans (including myself) will welcome him back !!!

That was exactly how I felt when I started out to be honest. Trust me, just go for it and have fun :)

I don't really care who leaves as long as it results in MILE being brought in!!

Have you considered bringing in Lord Bendtner?

Seriously though.... good job on keeping Stones :)

As an Everton fan and someone who is also doing an Everton save I'm looking forward to seeing how you get on. I can tell you that the rubbish offers for key players continues and the first month or so is a bit of a struggle with all the injuries. Good Luck.

Fantastic start and its good to see a story from the other side of Merseyside!

I don't really care who leaves as long as it results in MILE being brought in!!

Going to do my best mate!

Have you considered bringing in Lord Bendtner?

Seriously though.... good job on keeping Stones :)

I hadn't thought of Lord Bendtner! I am now though! :p

BREAKING: Juan Carlos joins Everton set up!

So glad to see you back man! :)

Thanks mate, Haven't checked in on JC yet. Maybe its time?

As an Everton fan and someone who is also doing an Everton save I'm looking forward to seeing how you get on. I can tell you that the rubbish offers for key players continues and the first month or so is a bit of a struggle with all the injuries. Good Luck.

Yeah, have already lost one payer to a rubbish offer Its been brutal trying to hold onto what we have! Hopefully I can do your club justice though.

Fantastic start and its good to see a story from the other side of Merseyside!

Thanks mate. Yeah, someone's gotta stick up for the blue half of Merseyside!

Ganso's a good acquisition for Everton, i think £5m's a great price!

Good signing with Ganso, Lippo! Should really get that creative edge you're looking for. All the best with your story too, looks solid so far and will be following closely!

hahaha yes!! So happy you actually made the thread.. I'll need to bolster my funds before buying the game and it's killing me! Will read over this once the other half leaves later!