Liverpool v Blackpool

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 211
  • Views Views 10K
OMG IT WUZ OWNERS FAULT, YANK WANKERS OUT

Alternatively, people could look beyond ****** excuses.

Liverpool 1 Blackpool 2

XD

They miss Alonso badly

Ok, this is absolutely shocking... Liverpool's on relegation position, well done...

Liverpool's on relegation position

I hope Liverpool gets regelated this season.

Liverpool haven't been in the bottom three since 1980-something. When were they last relegated? :$

Liverpool haven't been in the bottom three since 1980-something. When were they last relegated? :$
Worst start since 1953/4 when we were relegated.

Just got back, I've got so much to say...

Firstly, Merieles is not a winger. Poulsen is absoloutely ******* dreadful. Carra was a liability at full back, Krygi got caught out so often at the back against Campbell. Jovanovic is the worst excuse for a winger I've seen since...I don't know, but he's god-awful. Johnson is playing ****.We need to play with width, we haven't played with width for years, it's costing us. We've got one move, Reina to Carra to Johnson and hope he can beat a man.
This isn't just a knee-jerk decision, but Hodgson out.

Worst start since 1953/4 when we were relegated.

Just got back, I've got so much to say...

Firstly, Merieles is not a winger. Poulsen is absoloutely ******* dreadful. Carra was a liability at full back, Krygi got caught out so often at the back against Campbell. Jovanovic is the worst excuse for a winger I've seen since...I don't know, but he's god-awful. Johnson is playing ****.We need to play with width, we haven't played with width for years, it's costing us. We've got one move, Reina to Carra to Johnson and hope he can beat a man.
This isn't just a knee-jerk decision, but Hodgson out.

Someone is happy. :wub:

Anybody think Hodgson will be the first Prem boss out this season?

Anybody think Hodgson will be the first Prem boss out this season?
he always had a difficult job, but he is not helping himself at all with his selections

done think liverpool can afford to sack him though

Someone is happy. :wub:
You know it ;):wub:

GOOD NEWS THOUGH -
The PL don't consider Liverpool to be in debt, just the owners, so no 9 point deduction if all goes correctly.
BAD NEWS -
Hicks is still trying to take full control

MORE BAD NEWS -
My Dad spoke to Pacheco yesterday, he wants out.

:S

A disappointing start of the season for Liverpool. I am actually hoping they will sack Roy Hodgson, and might sign Martin O' Neill. I am not a fan of Liverpool, but I cannot stand them being at 18th place at the moment. While they should be up 4th-6th place. But don't you think Rafa Benitez saw this coming?

A disappointing start of the season for Liverpool. I am actually hoping they will sack Roy Hodgson, and might sign Martin O' Neill. I am not a fan of Liverpool, but I cannot stand them being at 18th place at the moment. While they should be up 4th-6th place. But don't you think Rafa Benitez saw this coming?
We want Kenny!

You can say his selection and tactics suck, but the effort isn't there from the players.Had they equalised with any time left - the flood gates would've opened IMO. The last 20mins showed this, 'pool were out on their feet. But they got back and they won nearly every contest. Liverpool players were just making 1/2 arsed efforts and did a lot of watching hoping someone else would pick up the slack. there was a moment were Charlie Adam was pinned deep in his own half by three liverpool players and he still managed to slip away. That's inexcusable. Roy may suck but he can't go out there and play game for the players

With hindsight, 1-1 vs Liverpool for us was a terrible result (K)

Back