Liverpool v Chelsea

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 140
  • Views Views 6K
Pacheco is our brightest hope for a goal in the subs? Tells you all about us, fml.

Game over thank you very much liverpool for handing the title to chelsea :S:'(. Might aswell say league title race over aswell :'(

---------- Post added at 07:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:49 PM ----------

Bascially, he summend up his season.

lol yeah he rightly did what was the need for it?

Game over thank you very much liverpool for handing the title to chelsea :S:'(. Might aswell say league title race over aswell :'(

The league will be won over the whole season not just this one game...

Can you imagine Wigan drawing with Chelsea 2-2 at BridgeXD

Unfortunately I can't.

Good shot from Malouda there, decent attempt. If Babel scored before this would've been one **** of a last 25 minutes.

---------- Post added at 07:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:49 PM ----------

lol yeah he rightly did what was the need for it?

You shouldn't give up hope now,the title isn't wrapped up yet.We still have a chance.

there was a liverpool fan celebrating lampards goal. **** me, talk about having no pride in your club

Final score: Liverpool 0 - 2 Chelsea.

Didn't expect it to be so easy for them, in truth.

yyesssss lampard great finish to secure the win come on !!!!!!!! how much i want this premier league title come on !!!!!!!!!

Back