Liverpool v Chelsea

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 140
  • Views Views 6K
me and my dad actually walked out the pub when benitez brought on n'gog. (N)
that was the last straw. i actually thought ayala looked our best player when he was on the pitch :/

nah mr. benitez, please do the honourable thing and **** off! :D

If he dosen't walk he'll get fired. What he's coming out with, hints that he's gonna leave.Likie when he left Valencia he left because 'conditions had changed'.

that was the last straw. i actually thought ayala looked our best player when he was on the pitch :/

a lot of people blame the owneers, but when its all said and done, rafa has shoulder a lot of the blame as well. 5 years and 240, for a mildly strong first XI and bench poorer than any of the other top 8 sides. I will be amazed if he still has a job in summer, regardless of how much it will cost to sack him

*admin edit (Lee)* - Ignore the figures in this post, they're retarded.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bringing on another striker was the last straw? Find a new club please.

Liverpool need a fresh start new owners, new manager and then see what they can do, and fingers crossed they can keep challenging the likes off Chelsea,United,Arsenal

a lot of people blame the owneers, but when its all said and done, rafa has shoulder a lot of the blame as well. 5 years and 240, for a mildly strong first XI and bench poorer than any of the other top 8 sides. I will be amazed if he still has a job in summer, regardless of how much it will cost to sack him
We have had some bad injuriesthough , 5 defenders out. Torres,Reira. (****)
one of my biggest beef with the manager i think is the lack of first team football young players get, like today one of the most promising players Pacheco didn't come on when we weren't doing squat

Benitez will go to Juve in the summer.

like today one of the most promising players Pacheco didn't come on when we weren't doing squat

Yeah instead of Pacheco coming on another two promising players in Ayala and N'Gog came on instead. So yeah, I can't believe Rafa never gives young players minutes.

Yeah instead of Pacheco coming on another two promising players in Ayala and N'Gog came on instead. So yeah, I can't believe Rafa never gives young players minutes.

N'gog is useless mate, he'll be decent in a few years, but you shouldn't bring him on when your 2-0 down against chelsea.

Everytime Pacheco has come on, he's looked lively, and when Barcelona were kicking themselves at selling him, you know you have a real talent!

so instead of critisizing people about how they support their club, just take it that people have different opinions than you.
that is what football is all about.

I think N'Gogs performances have pretty much proved he's not useless. Bringing on a player who has 'looked lively' or a player who has a fairly decent and proven record, I know what I'd go with.

I don't mind differing opinions, but when opinions result in the kind of behaviour that is shown by yourself (and other numpty fans) it drives me insane. Especially when you consider the fans in your camp tend to be the loudest and most outspoken (ie. The Phone In crowd).

N'gog is useless mate, he'll be decent in a few years, but you shouldn't bring him on when your 2-0 down against chelsea.

Everytime Pacheco has come on, he's looked lively, and when Barcelona were kicking themselves at selling him, you know you have a real talent!

so instead of critisizing people about how they support their club, just take it that people have different opinions than you.
that is what football is all about.
Sorry but how is bringing on an inexperienced Pacheco any better than bringing on N'Gog who has started a lot this season and scored a few goals. Pacheco hasn't been given chances like N'Gog has this season for a reason, because N'Gog has got a few goals, I don't know how many exactly.

Yeah he's got good potential, but how the **** do you know what N'Gog will turn out like? This isn't FM mate, this is real life, anything can happen.

ffs, when chelsea scored liverpool lost an edge they had, they looked lively, full of bubble and good, until that one mistake from gerrard, then they lost all edge.

Well i think it was a fair result in all/

Last day to win it. But thb, Chelsea should beat Wigan comfortably. We played well today and deserved the 3 points and so did United. All's well that ends well. No arguements anyone

Last day to win it. But thb, Chelsea should beat Wigan comfortably. We played well today and deserved the 3 points and so did United. All's well that ends well. No arguements anyone

What Neall said 100% As a united fan believe Chelski deserve it more but still praying wigan do us a favour. but you cant expect favours from anyone in football. Chelsea will win the league, rafa will be off to Juve and mourinho won't go to liverpool and maybe torres will leave. My opinion feel free to differ. Please don't start arguments coz of my opinion. I have actually found it painful at times of this season watching liverpool fail. But the majority of the time was laughing at their failures.

Good result for Chelsea, gone to Anfield and Old Trafford and won this season, pretty impressive if you ask me.

Chelsea are the first team in PL history to win home & away v Arsenal, Liverpool & Man Utd in the same season. Strength.

via optajoe

I think Chelsea will do another demolition job on Wigan to secure the title. Man United can hope all they want, Chelsea aren't Arsenal.

Back