Liverpool v Chelsea

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 140
  • Views Views 6K
first gerrad gifted the carling cup to chelsea in 2005 and he may of gifted chelsea the premier league title in 2010 oh how much i love gerrard :D

ARE YOU WATCHING FERGUSON!!!! ******* get in their a definate deserved win should have been 4 or 5. stevie g helping us for the second time in his carrear saloman kalou absolutely raped mascherano everytime he attacked him today. excellent performance and shows we are the best team in the league 6 wins out of 6 against the original top 3. COME ON DARREN BENT

Lets the scousers enjoy Chelsea winning the title. They've been **** at everything else this year so at least they gave it to Chelsea creatively. Gerrard should be given a Premier League medal for that pass because it changed the entire game.

Well done Chelsea though, could have had about 5 in the end. I think the title race is finally over.

kalou time and time again owned mascherano it was great to watch and fair play to reina he made some good saves after we was 2-0 up thats why he is such a great keeper many people think his over rated but i dont well anyway unlucky liverpool good game

As a bit of a Chelsea follower I say: Come on Sunderland
As a football fan I hope United win and the title will be decided on the last daay

i watch the sheff v place game instead of this looks like it was the better choice did gerrard really do it on purpose? that would be some funny ***** if he did can`t wait for mod.
As much as i hate them cheski deserve the title more than united imo.

I highly doubt it was intentional, but it's not surprising that it is being speculated, as the back-pass was crazy.

Sums up the season somewhat. Don't get over yourselves, in the end we had 3 CB's and a CM in ou defence.One was a 20 year old who's had very little football. Not disapointed in the result, but in the performance,we rolled over. I still don't get why he didn't bring on Pacheco. We need a new manager, Hiddink,Hodgson,

Sums up the season somewhat. Don't get over yourselves, in the end we had 3 CB's and a CM in ou defence.One was a 20 year old who's had very little football. Not disapointed in the result, but in the performance,we rolled over. I still don't get why he didn't bring on Pacheco. We need a new manager, Hiddink,Hodgson,

If we were getting a new manager I'd want Mourinho or O'neil. Bring back Houllier :P

Couldnt Liverpool have scored,i had 2-1 in the predictions :(

Well done to Gerrard for making sure Man Utd dont overtake Liverpools titles record. (6)

Chelsea now have one hand firmly on the title :wub:
Don`t love either off them but i certianly can`t stand United.

Well done to Gerrard for making sure Man Utd dont overtake Liverpools titles record. (6)

Same, I was really hoping for a 'Pool goal at the end.

If we get new owners,he'd come here ASAP. He supports Liverpool, he gave the chief executive his number and had the 'Pool crest on his phone (H)

Why do I highly doubt this? I think he'd rather go to United or Madrid tbh., and he's been heavily linked with the latter recently.

delaying the inevitable :P .... but seriously we were second favourites. and we're still in it if we win today. im happy that we took all the way to the end of the season.

Back