Liverpool v Portsmouth

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 148
  • Views Views 5K
Did you expect us to really get anything?

& If I recall, we've beaten Liverpool this season, have you? :P
Hopefully this weekend.(H)

I was hoping you wouldn't roll over for them.:$ Rafa can already probably afford to bring off the big guns for a rest thanks to pompey.:@;)

I do feel for Pompey fans, they don't deserve whats gone on this season.
And Max your right, no one would have expected a result at Anfield even if you were doing well really.

i thought liverpool would get a few goals tonight and wont concede, im nearly never right lol

Yay!!!!!!!!
El Principo
AQUILANI!!!!!

Did you expect us to really get anything?

& If I recall, we've beaten Liverpool this season, have you? :P

Give us 7 days:P

To liverpool fans.

"Your going to lose 4-3"

Give us 7 days:P

To liverpool fans.

"Your going to lose 4-3"

i hope not im begging liverpool can get a result for chelsea but cant see it happening though rooney is on the form of his life

Best i have seen Liverpool play in a very long time. Still looking scary at the back though.

i cant watch the game? how are liverpool playing? and is danny webber playing?

until Dindane scores against them Liverpool are fine defensively

and no, Webber is not playing.

Close by Piquionne

shame, you would be winning if danny webber was playing, an absolute god

Joe seriously do you have a problem with Danny Webber?

Every game you ak if he's playing :S

Anyway, I thought this would be tough for 'pool they're playing brilliantly to be honest.

Sopcast 74174 is decent (but not English commentary).

Yeah I've got onto a foreign one now, the American ones don't work. I'm listening to the radio while watching, it's weird because the channel is a minute behind the radio >.<

i love danny webber, hes a bit of a beast

You've obviously never seen him play, he is horrendous & as Max said, he is worse than Mokoena

hes amazing, you wait and see, and no im not on drugs, just because someone has an opinion does not mean he smokes weed or snorts crack

hes amazing, you wait and see, and no im not on drugs, just because someone has an opinion does not mean he smokes weed or snorts crack

Joe... You talk ****. Shut up!

Seriously are you being purposely argumentative?! :S

Back