Liverpool v Portsmouth

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 148
  • Views Views 5K
I would like to take this moment and say..... Yes!

Thanks.

What was the score?
Im persuming L'pool won?

ermm if you read the conversation then you may have, and i say may have known that liverpool won 4-1

Hate the way our performance tonight has been overshadowed by a silly off the ball incident. It was Michael Brown's fault in the first place as he obstructed Gerrard from running towars the ball, not saying it was acceptable from Gerrard but every mank fan has overreacted because we play them on the weekend.

ermm if you read the conversation then you may have, and i say may have known that liverpool won 4-1

Alright calm down, no need to get all aggressive i was just asking :P

Hate the way our performance tonight has been overshadowed by a silly off the ball incident. It was Michael Brown's fault in the first place as he obstructed Gerrard from running towars the ball, not saying it was acceptable from Gerrard but every mank fan has overreacted because we play them on the weekend.
Brown was looking forward all the time right until the end where he turned around to see Gerrard, turned back round and then collapsed after a forearm to the back of the head, yep Brown's a real ***** for doing that.

overreacting? i'll think your find thats not the case. I for one would love to have to pleasure to sit on here Sunday night taunting you scouse fans about how we beat your full strenght side but what Gerrard did is unacceptable, he should be punished

overreacted? i'll think your find thats not the case. I for one would love to have to pleasure to sit on here Sunday night taunting you scouse fans about how we beat your full strenght side but what Gerrard did is unacceptable, he should be punished

Well what about the Dindane one on Mascherano surely that should also be punished?

Jesus.. Does every Liverpool thread have to end up in some sort of argument. Cause it's the way this one is going.

Well what about the Dindane one on Mascherano surely that should also be punished?

If it was as bad as what Gerrard did then yes he should. But Gerrard is more in the public eye than Dindane so...

If it was as bad as what Gerrard did then yes he should. But Gerrard is more in the public eye than Dindane so...

Exactly, so Gerrard in all probabilty will get a suspension wheras Dindane who did the exact same thing, if not worse, seeing as it was a full blown hit to the face will probably have no action against him. And Danny don't really think we are arguing, I saw it as a discussion :S

Exactly, so Gerrard in all probabilty will get a suspension wheras Dindane who did the exact same thing, if not worse, seeing as it was a full blown hit to the face will probably have no action against him. And Danny don't really think we are arguing, I saw it as a discussion :S

good, i hope gerrard does get banned and punished just like rio did a few months back. saying that, i also hope he DOES play on Sunday so we can beat you with a full strenght side, wouldn't want you lot making excuses would be now ;)

All footballers are actors now and complete faggots,i didn't see this incident,as i was at the match,but what people are saying back up my arguement

good, i hope gerrard does get banned and punished just like rio did a few months back. saying that, i also hope he DOES play on Sunday so we can beat you with a full strenght side, wouldn't want you lot making excuses would be now ;)
I thought he can't get banned,cous' action was taken against him?Honestly he's been so poor ALL season,it'd wouldn't bother me TBH

Last edited:
Im gooner bt lets hope liverpool keep this up. I hpe they batter man utd and chelsea. it wud be nice

All footballers are actors now and complete faggots,i didn't see this incident,as i was at the match,but what people are saying back up my arguement

We're lucky it wasn't Drogba he hit, he would of been taken to the police station for rape ;)

I honestly don't reckon you will beat us. United (Rooney;)) really are in form right now but Liverpool always step it up against the big team, especially United. I'd take a draw though tbh.

We're lucky it wasn't Drogba he hit, he would of been taken to the police station for rape ;)

I honestly don't reckon you will beat us. United (Rooney;)) really are in form right now but Liverpool always step it up against the big team, especially United. I'd take a draw though tbh.

well i reckon we will to make up for the last 3 games you have beaten us. either way will be a good game.

Back