Liverpool v Portsmouth

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 148
  • Views Views 5K
I think Webber has been decent whenever I have seen him play

Last edited:
out of intrest, who is Pompey's bench keeper. O'Brien i think it is. Never heard of him :S

Looks to me like Benitez started with ONE holding midfield player, hope he learns his lesson. Also quite attacking fullbacks, hopefully this will put an end to his slightly negative tactics.

How are Liverpool playing? I've only just started listening to radio 5.

Who are Pompey's keepers? Is the guy in goal Ashdown? And who is the sub? A youth player?

How are Liverpool playing? I've only just started listening to radio 5.

Not too bad actually, although Pompey are making it really easy for us, they don't have the dedication they did against the weaker sides in recent weeks, which is a shame but we can't complain :)

Not too bad actually, although Pompey are making it really easy for us, they don't have the dedication they did against the weaker sides in recent weeks, which is a shame but we can't complain :)

Oh god, if Liverpool find a good vein of form then it'll be even harder for Villa to nick 4th, keeps things interesting though and it'll be nice to see some of the ridiculous Benitez critics eating a tasty slice of humble pie.

Not acceptable from Gerrard. Swearing at ref's one week, then elbowing players the next. Surely a ban this time.

4-0 :)

Just to add, no need for Gerrard to use his elbow there, unnecessary and silly.

Last edited:
I missed the goal, I knew we would score when I went downstairs :(

I'd like to see this Gerrard thing everyone is going mental about?

Webber and Ngog on, now everyone's happy :P

I missed the goal, I knew we would score when I went downstairs :(

I'd like to see this Gerrard thing everyone is going mental about?
Brown was running not touching the ball at all and Gerrard came from behind him and hit him with his forearm in the back of the head for no reason.

what a heated thread lol, been watching the game and thought id come and have a look what everyone thinks.

and danny webber who isn't even playing causes havoc,

4-1 lol fair play pompey

Back