Liverpool v Sparta Praha. K:O 8:05.

People probably wont agree, but i think repka is lucky not to have given away a penalty then. he had his arms round ngog and then tried to push him over. Anywhere else on the pitch and its a freekick so why not a penalty in the area?

People probably wont agree, but i think repka is lucky not to have given away a penalty then. he had his arms round ngog and then tried to push him over. Anywhere else on the pitch and its a freekick so why not a penalty in the area?

And N'Gog got a yellow for it. Makes no sense to me, but that's life :S

I originally was only going to watch this because of Raheem Sterling, and then I found out he wasn't even on the bench I was gutted :(

Have been watching it, but it's extremely boring, Liverpool will take a point back to Anfield I'm sure.

Last edited:
I originally was only going to watch this because of Raheem Sterling, and then I found out he was only on the bench I was gutted :(

Have been watching it, but it's extremely boring, Liverpool will take a point back to Anfield I'm sure.

He's not on the bench...

The press made a massive thing about Sterling going over, 3 other U-18's travelled over but because he's the big name out of them, everyone's concentrated on him. Want to see Coady get 10 minutes, as excited to see him as Sterling. Hope Kenny has a change of emphasis at half time. Bang Kuyt up with N'gog..

Reina
Johnson - Carra - Kyrgi - Wilson
Lucas - Meireles
Maxi ------------------ Cole
Kuyt - N'gog​

Can someone tell me wh aurelios coming off? Haven't watched any of the match yet

Glad he did tbh... joe cole's chance and more creativity cus first half we have been embarrased tbh... awful

Not the best game this one but Praha look a well organized team. If Liverpool get a draw and take it back to Anfield it will be a good result.

Glad he did tbh... joe cole's chance and more creativity cus first half we have been embarrased tbh... awful

We've done what we needed to, not sure how we've been embaressed or awful?

Dull game. Liverpool were holding possession nicely early on though.

Kyrgiakos has been fantastic. An away goal would be nice although I am sure we'll win at Anfield.

We've done what we needed to, not sure how we've been embaressed or awful?

Agree to an extent, been a bit dissapointed but a draw is a decent result, confident of winning at Anfield.

BBC live text said:
2130: Roughly 25 minutes left in both Prague and Glasgow. No goals so far. Right now I would settle for just the one to tell you about.
2130: GOAL Rangers 1-0 Sporting Lisbon

Ha, brilliant.