Liverpool v Sparta Praha. K:O 8:05.

Hmpft, Sparta fans who throw rockets, fire crackers and smokey stuff, but no punishment for them at all. If in England though...

erm, whats all the smoke about? <)

such a dull and un-interesting game.

Probably the worst i;ve seen us play under Kenny

such a dull and un-interesting game.

Probably the worst i;ve seen us play under Kenny

It isn't easy in such a cold, hostile enviroment. I am sure Kenny will be pleased to be level going to Anfield. It isn't great to watch but it's the best thing to do. Also, give Coady 10 minutes!

Cole, Kuyt and Maxi have all been useless tonight, constantly given the ball away.

Get Pacheco and Coady on!

EDIT: Nope, he's bringing N'gog off for Skrtel. Righttttt

sounds like a really dull match, Liverpool now settling for point

The only intresting thing so far has been the flares smoking up the pitch lol <)

annoyed that Pacheco can't get a game for love nor money. must be frustrating for him!
should've let him go on loan in January.

no pacheco:mad: this is madness poor guy must be disheartend wouldnt blame him if he left feel sorry for the poor lad

0-0 FT.

Exhilarating stuff, I need a cigarette.

Worst 90 minutes of football ever. I'd be absolutly furious if I paid to go there. We could go out, we have no away goal and with United coming up players will be rested.

that was dire... really have nothing else to add to that

You seriously got to feel for the 1000 Reds who've traveled to Prague! nevermind ive lost 2hrs of my life they have probably lost lots of money cause of this rubbish.

I don't see what all the moaning is about, everyone should have been expecting exactly that. Prague are hardly a great outfit and we were always going there to keep it level going back to Anfield, a good result, a dull game, full expected. Was never going to be a thriller.