Liverpool v Sparta Praha. K:O 8:05.

I don't see what all the moaning is about, everyone should have been expecting exactly that. Prague are hardly a great outfit and we were always going there to keep it level going back to Anfield, a good result, a dull game, full expected. Was never going to be a thriller.

Why didn't we go there an play attacking football with the likes of Pacheco in the side, don't see the point of that game at all. Didn't even have a bad side out just played **** football. 1-1 is 10x's better than 0-0.

Why didn't we go there an play attacking football with the likes of Pacheco in the side, don't see the point of that game at all. Didn't even have a bad side out just played **** football. 1-1 is 10x's better than 0-0.
agreed, the performance itself was utterly lacking, decent though the result may be, the only positive is that you have a clean sheet

Away goals could very well be our downfall, from a team who let's face it, aren't very good

N'Gog is not a Liverpool player he is rubbish
maxi whent missing
we need a big clear out in summer get rid of the rubbish

This Sparta Prague side are never going to score against us at Anfield, we have the advantage going home, where we will be 10x stronger. Going to Prague is not easy. Sick of Liverpool fans moaning after a decent enough result like this, I understand the game was dull, but it was what was expected.

This Sparta Prague side are never going to score against us at Anfield, we have the advantage going home, where we will be 10x stronger. Going to Prague is not easy. Sick of Liverpool fans moaning after a decent enough result like this, I understand the game was dull, but it was what was expected.

Cannot agree more than this.

Kenny knew that without Gerrard and the illegible Suarez, it would be hard to break down Sparta Prague away from Anfield. As much as I hated sitting through that at least I'm glad they didn't score

As mentioned, prague are a **** team, so why would we be "expected" to go there and play for a draw. We should have played like we have the last few games, got some away goals and then give wilson etc a chance in the home leg when the job's done.

If there's a reason the game was expected to be dull, it was probably because no-one really gets motivated for such a **** competition until the semi's.

I understand where you're coming from, but a shot on target would've been nice :p

How did I manage to sit through all that?

Worst game of football I've seen for a long time.....

Fortunately I switched to Sevilla-Porto in time for the fun :p

I understand where you're coming from, but a shot on target would've been nice :p

Haha, it was a poor game and I wasn't particularly pleased with the performance, but I expected it pre-match. Obviously not the best game to watch though.

---------- Post added at 03:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:24 AM ----------

As mentioned, prague are a **** team, so why would we be "expected" to go there and play for a draw. We should have played like we have the last few games, got some away goals and then give wilson etc a chance in the home leg when the job's done.

If there's a reason the game was expected to be dull, it was probably because no-one really gets motivated for such a **** competition until the semi's.

It seems you're really underestimating our opposition pal.