Liverpool v West Ham

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 82
  • Views Views 4K

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Preview followed by live coverage of Monday's game between Liverpool and West Ham in the Premier League.

More...

L'pool 1-2 Irons
Gerrard
Ilan, Cole

without Torres, they'll be low morale, and no other top strikers i can see an upset, specially with Irons latest results

We've been without Torres for most of the season. And most of last season.

I'll say us to sneak a cheeky win 2-1. Kuyt and N'Gog to score.

We've been without Torres for most of the season. And most of last season.

I'll say us to sneak a cheeky win 2-1. Kuyt and N'Gog to score.

exactly, and look how you've performed without him this season..

Hoping for a West Ham win, not because we need Liverpool to lose anymore, but because I'd like the Hammers out of relegation trouble.

Look at how we've performed without him last season... so the argument that without Torres the team's morale is poor is a bit daft really. Bigger problem is having that worldclass quality to convert chances against teams who play ten or eleven men behind the ball - few teams come to Anfield and try to attack us because when they do, they got tonked.

I don't care what happens
Once they don't let Chelsea win
If that happens and we win the league, I would kiss Stevie Gs ***

Liverpool 2-0 West Ham - Kuyt and Babel the goalscorers.

Don't see West Ham beating Liverpool even without Torres.

Look at how we've performed without him last season... so the argument that without Torres the team's morale is poor is a bit daft really. Bigger problem is having that worldclass quality to convert chances against teams who play ten or eleven men behind the ball - few teams come to Anfield and try to attack us because when they do, they got tonked.

We did, and we won..

Actually we've lost games wiht Torres, we've just been awful this year.No one players fault. It's everyones.
We did, and we won..

If i re-call you hardly attacked,played 10 behind the ball and were jammy.

Last year we didn't have Torres for most of it,look how well we done did do

We did, and we won..

Reading defended deep and played on the break. Great result etc. etc. but you were knocking longs balls into the channels all night. It was hardly attacking football, just good oldfashioned attempts to play on the break.

Anyways off to the match.

Calm down boys, your both being quite petty here. Yes there are two threads, but just pick one and stick to it please, no need to argue about it.

You bring this thread back on purpose? ****?

He brought it back because it was here before yours.
Get over it dude, seriously. If you hadn't noticed before hand, your thread has been closed now anyway.

You bring this thread back on purpose? ****?

No i post on original thread, cause i use the search tool. and dont just make a new thread, cause something isnt on the first page of "new post"

My hobby isnt making new pointlesss threads for fun. Unlike some peopls and i am the ****?

umm Liverpool to win cant bet against my team (unless it means Utd winning a 19th title)
2-0 I reckon
Babel x2
From the bench '83, '90+1

Back