Liverpool v West Ham

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 82
  • Views Views 4K
I agree with Wezkat, it's highly unlikely Liverpool have any realistic chance of 4th place.

Who said we can't please get your facts straight

the league table, rafa benitez. Most pool fans

Too name a few. you will be 5 points behind with 3 to play and spurs and city both have a game in hand, i would be more worried about getting a europa league place.

Put the ego away?

Quote of the week :)

... It scored.

I thought you were his boyfriend? XD

I agree with Wezkat, it's highly unlikely Liverpool have any realistic chance of 4th place.

So what? We play to lose? Pompey have nothing to play for, doesn't mean they roll over and let over teams get three points from them.. The only team doing that is Fulham, because the Europa League is their only chance of success in a very long time.

So what? We play to lose? Pompey have nothing to play for, doesn't mean they roll over and let over teams get three points from them.. The only team doing that is Fulham, because the Europa League is their only chance of success in a very long time.
Wtf Andy.. oO) I never said you should give up did I? I said your chances are low and it's unlikely that you'll finish there, I never once mentioned you should give up. Of course you shouldn't give up, you can still finish 6th and get into Europe.

Read my message before replying to it please.

I thought UEFA meant UEFA cup ie Europa League not UEFA Champions League, but anyway it is very slim but still mathematically possible, we now know we can only count on Utd to help us Chelsea and Arsenal failed us

Whats happening in the game?

Had to quit my stream:@

---------- Post added at 11:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:11 PM ----------

I thought UEFA meant UEFA cup ie Europa League not UEFA Champions League, but anyway it is very slim but still mathematically possible, we now know we can only count on Utd to help us Chelsea and Arsenal failed us

Europa qualifying is gonna be tough this year. I think Liverpool will make that.

we will help you out. if you help us out ;)

I worked it out last night, for Liverpool to finish 4th, then Liverpool need to win all their remaining games, and city and spurs would have to lose 3 out of 4. I can't see that happening :'(

we will help you out. if you help us out ;)

You need to beat Spurs but even that aint enough
So Liverpool will be team Chelsea come our game ;)

---------- Post added at 10:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:22 PM ----------

Who Scored 3rd please missed it

Kyrgiakos sort of but I think it'll count as Green own goal

Played well, scored goals and kept a clean sheet, but most importantly, I got my prediction correct 8-|

Played well, scored goals and kept a clean sheet, but most importantly, I got my prediction correct 8-|

if thats the most important bit then you got your priorities wrong my friend haha

Back