Liverpool v West Ham

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 82
  • Views Views 4K
So what? We play to lose? Pompey have nothing to play for, doesn't mean they roll over and let over teams get three points from them.. The only team doing that is Fulham, because the Europa League is their only chance of success in a very long time.

Pfft'

WE ONE IT ONE TIME, THE INTERTOTO, WE WON IT ONE TIME

Was third best European trophy around at one point (H)

Just shows how small time we are <)

exactly, and look how you've performed without him this season..

And how we did last season. Finishing second a few points behind United.

Great match! And for anyone who can't be bothered checking online for the score or hasn't got ESPN it finished 3-0. Great match but the atmosphere was very very poor. :(

---------- Post added at 12:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:01 AM ----------

the league table, rafa benitez. Most pool fans

Too name a few. you will be 5 points behind with 3 to play and spurs and city both have a game in hand, i would be more worried about getting a europa league place.

His original statement was that we can't get in the champions league, when quite clearly we can.

Got back a good half an hour ago now and I must say I was very pleased. A bit gutted my bet (4-0) didn't come up. Most disappointing though was the so called 'loyal supporters' of Liverpool Football Club. Sure, we have had a bad season but so have West Ham yet they still filled their section of the ground and sang throughout the match, the Liverpool fans failed to even break into a You'll never walk alone at the end. I was very disappointed to say the least at the atmosphere. I also saw a host of empty seats in the Centenary and the Anfield Road end, anyone know the attendance? Benayoun and Kuyt were absolutely brilliant tonight and Gerrard looked very good, seemed he moved back to play in the deep lying playmaker role, and his passing was quality along with some quality deliveries into the area. A good night but I was saddened by the Liverpool 'support'.

It was 39-40k attendance approx, not sure exactly.

Got back a good half an hour ago now and I must say I was very pleased. A bit gutted my bet (4-0) didn't come up. Most disappointing though was the so called 'loyal supporters' of Liverpool Football Club. Sure, we have had a bad season but so have West Ham yet they still filled their section of the ground and sang throughout the match, the Liverpool fans failed to even break into a You'll never walk alone at the end. I was very disappointed to say the least at the atmosphere. I also saw a host of empty seats in the Centenary and the Anfield Road end, anyone know the attendance? Benayoun and Kuyt were absolutely brilliant tonight and Gerrard looked very good, seemed he moved back to play in the deep lying playmaker role, and his passing was quality along with some quality deliveries into the area. A good night but I was saddened by the Liverpool 'support'.

About 37,400 I believe between 37,000 and 38,000 for sure

Wh never really posed much of a threat Tbh. I was annoyed with the blonde WH players for some reason,they all seemed to pull and foul our players :/
Ben the reason for the empty seats i thought would be the Irish that couldn't be there due to the Volcano. Or other foreigners. Gerrard played better than he has,Kuyt done well (hope he's the St for Thusday)
N'gog done nothing but score (Not criticsiing at least he scored) But seems to not be able to control the ball and hold it up.Benny played better, Johno was good and Aggy is settling in the Lb role. Krygi must be one of the best signings of the summer. Around 1 million he cost, been outstanding.

Just back in myself, and yeah it was quiet. Lot of the Irish and Scandinavians obviously weren't there and it seems like the tickets didn't go back to the club (insert joke about keeping Anny Road Scandinavian here). Add in the fact that a lot of regular matchgoers stayed away tonight as they're counting the pennies and figuring out ways to get to Madrid...

Quiet match was quiet - definitely felt like an end of season game without anything to play for heh.

N'Gog and Kuyt had excellent games tonight. Some of the passing interchanges were excellent between them, Maxi and Gerrard. Really liked seeing players going to the byline too - caused West Ham all kinds of problems and something we don't do enough of against teams.

Happy with that performance.

I heard the attendance was 37k. Yeah the irish kop couldn't make it tonight, because of that **** volcanic ash. Luckily I only have to get a half an hour train. :P

N'gog played ***** as per usual, and his goal to me was a fluke. 9 times outta 10 that woulda went high and wide. It kinda shows his lack of experience when he got played through and tried to head the ball, where as torres would've chested it down and struck it.

I heard the attendance was 37k. Yeah the irish kop couldn't make it tonight, because of that **** volcanic ash. Luckily I only have to get a half an hour train. :P

N'gog played ***** as per usual, and his goal to me was a fluke. 9 times outta 10 that woulda went high and wide. It kinda shows his lack of experience when he got played through and tried to head the ball, where as torres would've chested it down and struck it.

Give him a break, ;he's only young, yeah he didn't play well but he scored, a lot say that's what good strikers do.

Pfft'

WE ONE IT ONE TIME, THE INTERTOTO, WE WON IT ONE TIME

Was third best European trophy around at one point (H)

Just shows how small time we are <)

Isn't that what you have to win to get into the UEFA cup? lol

Well congratulations on realising N'gog isn't the same player as Torres. N'gog is 21, Torres is 26, if N'gog is anywhere near as good as Torres in 5 years then he will be a success, you cannot deny he is improving though

His original statement was that we can't get in the champions league, when quite clearly we can.

Wanna bet then. I put 50quid with you that pool dont get top 4. You in or not. I am confident on my side are you?

Wanna bet then. I put 50quid with you that pool dont get top 4. You in or not. I am confident on my side are you?

Ok your kinda missing the point that staring you in the face. Do you do maths at primary school? I'm guessing you do. It's actually mathematically possible that we can get 4th, I'm not saying we will or we won't, but WE CAN. That's what he said. Now for us not to get it we'd need 7 points out of a possible 6, meaning that we can't get it. Get me?

And no **** tot he guy who said N'Gog wasn't as good as Torres. However, I know he's gonna be good in the future, but right now we can't have a ****** hot prospect for the future being our backup striker, it's ridiculous. Stick babel or kuyt up, it'll solve the problems.

Ok your kinda missing the point that staring you in the face. Do you do maths at primary school? I'm guessing you do. It's actually mathematically possible that we can get 4th, I'm not saying we will or we won't, but WE CAN. That's what he said. Now for us not to get it we'd need 7 points out of a possible 6, meaning that we can't get it. Get me?

And no **** tot he guy who said N'Gog wasn't as good as Torres. However, I know he's gonna be good in the future, but right now we can't have a ****** hot prospect for the future being our backup striker, it's ridiculous. Stick babel or kuyt up, it'll solve the problems.

I think you need to go back to primary school, and work out what team you support.

Liverpool? Wolves? Aston Villa? Make your mind up.

Where did i say You Cant get it. I just said you wont. I am 100% sure you wont.

I think you need to go back to primary school, and work out what team you support.

Liverpool? Wolves? Aston Villa? Make your mind up.

Yes because at Primary School you work out what team you support. I support Liverpool, look under my name. I've followed Wolves since they were in the Championship and Villa because my dad knew Gabby Agbonlahor in person.

Why are you guys still arguing :| This game was ages ago..

Who cares who he supports anyway? :S

Also Tezz in primary school I had numeracy, not maths. Did everyone else have maths? I feel left out :(

Last edited:
Numeracy is a mastery of the basic symbols and processes of arithmetics. In other words, the start of Mathematics.

Back