Liverpool v West Ham

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 82
  • Views Views 4K
No i post on original thread, cause i use the search tool. and dont just make a new thread, cause something isnt on the first page of "new post"

My hobby isnt making new pointlesss threads for fun. Unlike some peopls and i am the ****?

No, you posted on this one even though it was completely dead from the forum and my one was already being updated anyway, you just had to be a sad little kiss-***, like your multi-quotes on all the threads argueing over how you love united.

I'm done argueing anyway, its just stupid you have to bring back this thread just because you disliked me and my other one...

sop://broker.sopcast.com:3912/81774

Sopcast Link English for those interested

No, you posted on this one even though it was completely dead from the forum and my one was already being updated anyway, you just had to be a sad little kiss-***, like your multi-quotes on all the threads argueing over how you love united.

I'm done argueing anyway, its just stupid you have to bring back this thread just because you disliked me and my other one...

Put the ego away?

Liverpool 1 - 0 West Ham United

Yossi Benayoun

2-0 now! I feel as if its gonna be a bad day at the Kop for the Hammers....

Last edited:
I thought he'd score, but I thought he was still injured :/

Have they been good goals by any chance?

Whats Liverpools aim to get from this game? They can't get UEFA anymore

Hahaha cry me a river pleaseeeeee. About time one of your threads got closed.

On topic - I am delighted with this first half so far :)

Stop acting like a little kid ffs and stop arguing pointlessly over him bringing up a thread which was made before your own.

Back