Liverpool v Wolves

Just heard about the result. Truly scandalous. Hodgson was a tremendous error of judgement, one that needs to be sorted out quickly. Not even the players want him there anymore, and this sad, sad comedy has lasted long enough.
If you're managing Liverpool FC you know what's expected of you, and, as in any job, if you don't do it well you'll get fired sooner or later. Better sooner.
So, Roy. Out.

If Liverpool are going to sack him they should really do it now to give the new man the January window to at least try and shape his own team. If not then NESV have to back Roy to bolster the squad (even if this means the possibility of more poor signings)

Why do Roy think its all suddenly going to change round? He uses the same ****** defensive tactics every game the idiot!!

Get Daglish in until the end of the season, wait until Mourihno gets sacked for not winning anything, give Daglish the assistan managers job and appoint Mourihno. Simples

Just finished watching the game on my DVR. Was a pitiful performance by Pool. Never got any good attacks going and just seemed to be playing without confidence.

The boos at Anfield were loud tonight it seemed. Either NESV will back him or sack him. It's only a matter of 24-48 hours until they come forward with a club statement stating one or the other.

As a Manchester United fan I'm quite enjoying what's happening to Liverpool, but at the same time am feeling quite sorry for them. They've got a great squad that's just not performing to the level it should be.
If they want to do well they should really sack Hodgson.

I did feel slightly sorry for Hodgson and felt he needed more time, but he has been given a while to turn things round now. They went on a slight mini revival and beat Chelsea, I thought it might be the start of something, but then they go and lose to Stoke the following week. I'm afraid it just doesn't look like Roy is ever going to turn it around.

Plus when the fans turn on the manager, the players soon follow. When that happens the situation is irretrievable. And to me it doesn't look like long before that happens.

Did the fans sing Hodgson out or anything like that?

Dalglish. Dalglish. Dalglish, Dalglish, Dalglish.

Get the king in, give Comolli control of transfers. Get rid of ******* Konchesky, Poulsen, Babel and anyone else who is **** or wants to leave (Torres?).

Typical Liverpool performance this season, really hard to watch, remeniscent of the Souness era.

HODGSON OUT, NOW!

Ahhh yes. Liverpool losing to a relatively weaker team. Clueless Hodgson rubbing his face. Fans chanting Dalglish's name. Roy praising the other team afterwards while taking a swing at LFC supporters.

Why hasn't some wannabe producer turned this into a reality TV show already?

Roy blasting fans, i guess that's absolutely ridiculous. Cause he expects LFC fans have to back him when he
1. Actually is the one in charge and responsible for all our poor performances
2. Buys **** like konchesky and poulsen who fails
3. Plays Meireles on the right wing when the Lucas-Meireles centre midfield pairing was working well
4. Brings on Babel, who created nothing for Ngog, who is one of the better players this season
5. Plays useless long ball tactics although it is absolutely clear it's failing
6. Rubs his face a million times each match, yet does not change his tactics and continues losing

So i guess, Kenny Dalglish should be appointed as manager of LFC. Roy Hodgson should be sacked before he buys any players in the transfer window.
:mad:

Last edited: